introo

some people r made up here

you will portray the character of Moon Seoyeon (Seo-yeon), a college student, travelling from the countrysides of Korea to the bustling city of Seoul.

i absolutely cannot write 'Y/N' and you will never catch me doing so, i kind of care alot about how the aesthetics of my writing structure is and personally i hate the look of writing Y/N when describing their things.

eg. 'Y/N's car'

it looks better with a name so i replace it

eg. 'Seoyeon's car'

anyways lets put aside my personal opinions and move on to the disclaimers n stuff lol

yes this fanfic is sunghoon based.

just incase any locals find this by any chance - no the real sunghoon from enhypen does not act like this.

you will be portraying the character of Seoyeon like I said earlier, i have a big habit of writing things like 'she ran her fingers through her hair in frustration'

as you are supposed to be Seoyeon in this fanfic, i understand that not every person may have the same hair type, texture, skin tone, pronouns etc etc as I would imagine. so im sorry if you come across a piece of text that completely abolishes your own appearance. i write these late at night and focus mainly on getting the storyline and plot done so i don't forget about these ideas.

if you feel offended by any of my remarks in these fanfictions, you are welcome to click off and find a new one. i try to make sure all my fanfictions make every reader feel included and not just the stereotypical pale, blonde haired and blue-eyed girl in many fanfictions.

you can feel free to replace Seoyeon's name with your own if you would like.

short summary of the story

Childhood friends, to not knowing each other at all. Seoyeon is forced to move to Seoul after her college application was accepted, her good looks and attitude immediately brings attention to those surrounding her. However, for a certain person, the scent of her perfume, is the thing that attracts her to him.

im so sorry for the very long intro chapter i just thought i would make a few things clear before you read.

please do not distribute this story elsewhere or reupload without credit

you can now move on to the first chapter.