48

I laid there til I heard the door open, presumably Sunghoon. He placed something down loudly on a table, and then his footsteps trudged to the frame of my door. He just stood there.

My back was faced away from the door, I couldn't see him, but I knew he was there - I simply felt his presence all over the room.

"Hey, Seoyeon." His voice was low, in a calm and soothing way. I didn't even want to look at him.

But I did.

I sat up, looking at him stood at the door - a small smile on his face, completely contrasting mine.

"Huh?" I was little confused to why he was suddenly so collected and relaxed.

"Come here." He looked at me as I stood up from my bed, following him behind. He led me to his room, I shut the door behind me and wondered what was going on.

He laid on his bed and beckoned for me to come over, I lay beside him, he stared into my eyes. Thankfully, he didn't seem as mad anymore.

He placed his arms around me, pulling me closer to him.

"It wasn't your fault." Sunghoon let out a small sigh, followed by a light smile, "I'm seriously gonna fucking kill Jay."

I stared at his face, damn, I was so lucky for a guy like him.

"I'm sorry Sunghoon - I feel like I've fucked up so many times-" My voice was shaky, the immensely heavy feeling of guilt latched onto me still.

Sunghoon kissed me.

"You don't have to explain anything Seoyeon, again, it wasn't your fault." His voice was melodic, very whispery yet low.

"I guess." I sighed. He gave a chuckle, hugging me tighter.

He gave me a sympathetic stare, one that just looked like he'd missed me and he just wants me, it warmed my heart up yet still, I carried onto that slight bit of guilt.

Sunghoon proceeded to kiss all over my face, after he was finished, he looked at me tiredly.

"I'm kicking Chaeyoung out." He spoke, closing his eyes as I smiled. I rubbed his cheek gently with my hand, wishing this could last forever.

-

Later on, I ended up waking up in the afternoon. Seeing Sunghoon's sleepy face seemed to make me want to sleep too.

I was leant on his chest as he was on his phone, he stared at me with a smile.

"I'm pretty sure Nabi is arguing with Chaeyoung over what happened." Sunghoon showed me some messages from Heeseung.

leeheesnq: BRO whats with everyone fighting

leeheesnq: first you, now nabi and chaeyoung goddamn

I sat up immediately, eyes widening at this information.

"We gotta go, come on." I scrambled out of his bed, quickly rushing out of the dorm and not caring a single bit for my appearance. I made it to Nabi's apartment, Sunghoon following closely behind.

Once more, the door was open and we made it in.

Chaeyoung stood up, staring at me and Sunghoon. She furrowed her brows, in complete shock and confusion.

"You guys are--? You.." She couldn't seem to get her words out due to frustration, I'm pretty sure what she meant though, was, 'you guys are still together?!'.

"Chaeyoung get the fuck out of my dorm." Sunghoon's cold tone made it's friendly welcome back.

She widened her eyes horrendously wide, speechless from Sunghoon's cold command.

"Wh- but- she literally cheated on you!" Chaeyoung pointed at me as Sunghoon poked his cheek with his tongue, evidently frustrated.

"It wasn't her, it was Jay who thought he'd be smart and kiss my girlfriend. You on the other hand, planning this with him to seperate us? Pfft, you're lucky I don't hit women." Sunghoon blurt out, and I even let out a chuckle at his comment.

Chaeyoung stared at us all in Nabi's room, one by one, her eyes darting to the people in the room. She had nothing to say, nothing, she knew she had been caught out.

With no shame left, she clasped her hands together, begging Sunghoon with pleading eyes.

"Sunghoon please, please Sunghoon. I love you, I really do." She cried out, hoping for something to change, "I promise I could treat you better than her, please Sunghoon, one chance."

Sunghoon glared at Chaeyoung, corner of his lip curling at this abhorrent scene.

"Get the fuck out of my sight." Sunghoon spat in such a belittling tone, his voice was one of pure disgust and shame.

"Sunghoon.. Please." She attempted to grab for his hand, but was unsuccessful, resorting to her having to embarrassingly storm out of the dorms.

We all gave a collective sigh at the relief of her leaving, finally Jay and Chaeyoung were finished, the two had nothing but shame and embarrassment.