37

The morning after, I woke up rather late. Midday, and with a headache. It wasn't extremely horrible, tolerable but I'd prefer if it wasn't there.

I sat up, a large groan leaving my lips.

I didn't even get to reiterate all my thoughts, my door swung open, Sunghoon leant on the door frame, crossing his arms and staring at me with the same equal glare as he did yesterday.

His face was one of coldness, annoyance and disappointment.

He simply stared at me for a while, not saying anything. I furrowed my brows gently, wondering if he was gonna speak or just stand there like an idiot.

"Are you just gonna stand there?" The words that came out of my mouth seemed to have a little more attitude than I anticipated. I pressed my lips tightly together, realising that I've fucked up even worse.

He raised a brow lightly, staring at me with an intrigued yet cold expression.

"You sure that's how you wanna talk to me?" His hair was messily wet, and he was wearing a tight, black shirt along with black sweatpants. The shirt of his faintly traced the outline of his well-built, lean abdomen.

I swallowed hard at his callous tone, okay, well, I should've probably written my will last night.

However, despite my thoughts and telling myself to not give attitude right now, my mouth completely disobeyed, and I ended up making the situation worse for myself.

"What the fuck do you want? Is that a little better for you, king?" I jeered, spitefully glaring at him as the corner of his lips curved into a small smirk.

He gave a soft chuckle, looking out of my window for a second, then back at me.

"Oh you're really putting up a fight this morning, hm?" He raised a brow, still staring at me and refusing to look away, "I thought you'd be a little nicer."

"Pfft, how could I be nicer to someone who picked Chaeyoung over his own girlfriend." I scoffed, my words slightly more audible than I wanted them to be.

Sunghoon raised both his brows, interested in my words. His eyes intently gazed into mine, and he thought to himself about something.

"Say that again." His voice narrowed to a low, scowling tone. I'm pretty sure I just dug my own grave there.

"What? You're shocked that I've figured it out?" I simply let out a breathy chuckle, watching as his sharp eyes blinked into ones of sinister darkness.

"Hey, Seoyeon, I think you should reconsider your words a little more." Sunghoon demanded, it wasn't a question, or an option, he was telling me that I definitely should.

I grabbed my phone, looking at the notifications from Nabi, and ignoring them. 

"You should reconsider your actions as whole. Pfft, not even sure if you're my boyfriend anymore or Chaeyoungs." I spoke, he was silent for a while, and as the silence crept into my room, my heart stung.

For some reason, the words that just came out of my mouth didn't sound right, it sounded hurtful and insensitive. I cursed myself internally, trying to not show it on the outside.

Sunghoon let out a raspy sigh. I still looked at my phone regardless, man, I didn't want to argue with him, I wasn't even sure why I was answering back like this - this argument could've been solved and done with ages ago.

"Clearly you need some time to think about your words." Sunghoon finally spoke, breaking the painful silence, "Come back to me when you've realised what you've just said."

And just like that, he turned around and closed the door lightly. He didn't slam it, he didn't make a big scene, he just left like that.

The simple way of him leaving like that seemed to pain me even more than if he would've slammed the door shut and yelled at me for a good few minutes. Why the fuck does my heart feel so sour and wretched?

I placed my phone on my bed, just staring at a wall and thinking about what the hell just happened. I'm pretty sure I was completely in the wrong here, even though part of me was trying to convince myself that it was also Sunghoon's fault - I'm pretty sure he didn't have the intent to argue with me like that.

Oh god, Seoyeon why are you a fucking idiot?

I gently groaned, he was mad, I was mad, we weren't talking to each other now.

----

OMG IT JUST GOT INTERESTING.....

WHATS GONNA HAPPEN....... IS SHE GONNA LEAVE THE DORM?? WILL SHE FIND EUNSIK AGAIN??? WILL CHAEYOUNG TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SNATCH SUNGHOON???? WILL THEY ACTUALLY BREAK UP??? WILL SEOYEON REACH OUT FIRST??? WHO KNOWS (i know)

((i just wanna say that those arent spoilers for the next chapters dont worry guys))
(((well some.... ill leave that for you guys to guess <33333)))

HOPE YOU ENJOYED !!

UPDATE WILL BE LATER TODAY

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT I LOVE YOU ALL