46

Randomly, I was awaken in Nabi's dorm at three in the morning. I rushed to Nabi's room, she shared the same expression as I did.

"Um. What is going on." I looked at her, the banging was persistent.

"What the fuck..." Nabi stood up timidly, we both made our way to the main hall, peering from a wall at the door that was being used as a drum at this rate.

"Just to let you know, I already opened the door for Sunghoon, that was scary enough. I refuse to open this one." Nabi backed out, staring at me seriously as another collective of bangs was heard.

"Uh, I think it's best if we both just don't open it whatsoever." I suggested, and she nodded, agreeing with me.

"Hey, come in my room cause if someone actually breaks in then at least we can beat their asses together." Nabi grabbed my hand and pulled me to her room, shutting the door and locking it. I placed a chair in front of the handle, ensuring nobody could get in with ease.

The bangs continued for about five minutes, it was pretty scary and I really wondered who it was. Although, as curious as I was, I did not want to live up to the saying of 'curiosity kills'.

"Sooo..." I looked at Nabi, she looked at me and we exchanged the same glances.

"I think Sunghoon hired assassins to kill us both." Nabi gave a perplexed chuckle, worry written on her face.

"Well. It was good knowing you Nabi." I nodded my head in agreeal, it was the end for both of us. I suppose it was good for me in a way.

-

But even so with the fear we had experienced, we still managed to fall asleep. I woke up on the floor, completely comfortable and unphased.

I sat up, confused and looking around. The chair against the door reminded me of earlier this night. God, whoever that is must be camping outside our door right now.

Regardless of my fears, I tried my best to not wake Nabi up, it was still pretty early within the morning and I decided to go back to Sunghoon's dorm.

God, holding the handle just brought me insane paranoia. I'm so dead. But, anyways, I walked in, the place awfully silent and pure negative vibes surrounding it. The blinds were shut, the place looking dark all around.

I winced, closing my eyes shut tightly as I just thought about the outcome of this. Thanks alot Jay, I'm fucked and you can live along happily.

First of all, I went to check if Chaeyoung was inside, I think if I went into Sunghoon's room first, I'd suffer cardiac arrest. To my surprise, she wasn't inside, nor was she really anywhere to be seen around in the place.

Then, the worst thought of all circled in my head. What if she's actually in Sunghoon's room. I pressed my lips together tightly, a strong, fast paced heartbeat pouncing out of my chest. I think that if I saw Chaeyoung in Sunghoon's bed, that'd be so much worse than Jay kissing me.

I held the tips of my fingers at my lips, a shroud of nerves encircling my whole body. I thought my legs were about to give in for a second and that Sunghoon's door would be fully covered in vomit.

I held my hand on the handle of his door, just cursing myself for even agreeing to meet with Jay - or even text him back. Every decision I have made has brought me up to this point, god, I hesitated horrendously, debating if I threw myself off the university building then Sunghoon would feel less mad at me.

Whatever, I shook that stupid thought out of my head, just as I was about to open the door, the door opened itself.

I looked up, to see who opened it. And there, stood Sunghoon, beautifully as mad as ever. His eyes glared me down, dark and furious. Furious didn't even cut it, I don't think even if I begged on my knees for forgiveness he'd forgive me.

He didn't say anything, just dragged me inside his room, slamming the door shut behind him. I was relieved to see it was at least empty, but that thought was a mere section of my worries, now I had to face the thing that I was so paranoid about.

He pulled out his phone from his pocket, scrolling and then stopping. He showed me his phone, and there, a ten second video of Jay confessing and attempting to kiss me.

p.sunghoon → jasmineOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara