32

TWO WEEKS LATER

"What the fuck?" I mumbled to myself, rummaging through my drawers and storage cabinets. I was looking for some of my things, such as a shirt, some of my makeup and specifically, my favourite perfume.

No matter how many times I looked, or however many obscure crevices I dug through, there was no sign of my stuff. It was weird, I was sure I hadn't moved it out anywhere.

I checked in the bathroom, maybe I was doing my makeup in the bathroom and left it there, but as I looked around, the counters were clear, cabinets lacking any of the stuff I was looking for.

I walked around the dorm, completely baffled at what the hell was going on. I had experienced a few missing things a week prior to this, but it wasn't anything like this, it was either like, a shirt or something small, then it'd be miraculously somewhere in my room once I'd look for it again.

I stood in the midst of the living room, hand resting on the side of my head as I looked around, utterly confused and oblivious to what could have happened to my stuff.

Sunghoon walked out of his room, drying his wet hair with a towel. His skin was radiant, so shiny and poreless, he looked good naturally like this. After a shower Sunghoon was one of my favourite Sunghoons.

He looked at me, wondering what the hell I was doing looking so perplexed.

"Sup?" He looked up at me, standing still and waiting for me to reply.

"All my shit is going missing." I groaned in frustration, "My favourite perfume, some of my lipstick, my clothes, what the fuck?" I tried to think whether I left anything in Nabi's dorm. But I wasn't convinced that I had even left anything in there - after all, I was barely in that dorm anymore.

Sunghoon looked at me, equally confused now. He gave a small shrug and walked up to me, his arms wrapping around my waist and gently rocking side to side. His head rest on my shoulder.

"Don't stress about it, we can always rebuy it all." Sunghoon spoke, his voice sounding tired.

He was right, sure, I could always rebuy. But if my shit constantly went missing, I was not about to spend my money constantly on rebuying and rebuying. I was not in the mood for this at all.

I groaned, taking his hands away from my waist. Sunghoon was evidently unhappy with my action, he said nothing, and stared at me walk into the kitchen and stare into the fridge for a while.

He let out a small sigh, leaning on a wall and looking at his phone. This guy probably knew that 'if you talk to me, I will kill you' was written on my forehead right now.

I slammed the fridge shut, agitated at how I had zero answers. The dorm door suddenly opened, Chaeyoung walking in with a small smile.

"Hey Sunghoon!" She gave a cheery greeting, contrary to my mood right now. As she walked by, she gave me a glare, but nothing more aside from that.

This bitch wanna get hit over the head with a chopping board right now?

I slid the chopping board away from me, violence was probably not the answer right now. A lightbulb struck above my head, maybe Chaeyoung had took my stuff.

It'd make sense, she's mad I have the man she wants, and in spite, she took my shit.

I looked at her sitting down in the living room, Sunghoon joining her and sitting on a different sofa. Yeah, good boy, better sit away from that thing.

I took this opportunity to walk over to her dorm, as quietly as possible, and look around. My heart pounded softly against my chest, wondering what my excuse would be if she saw me looking through her room.

I attempted to be quick, eyes scattering over the main places in her room, but despite my hurry, I couldn't see anything that resembled my belongings. I hurried out before she comes near, It was disappointing, but I would have to recheck for sure when I'm alone in the dorms.

As I walked out of her room, I passed by the living room, Sunghoon turned his head to look at me, eyeing me completely as I walked over to my room. I didn't look at him, for some reason, I was just mad at the world today.

I sat on my bed, pondering, what the fuck is going on right now?