13

I made my way into the dorm room, and I looked at the pile of laundry on my bed. I gave a sigh, literally could not be bothered to put any of this away.

But I did, I found the motivation to organise the clothes on my bed and put them away. Up until I saw the sweatpants and hoodie Sunghoon gave me.

I realised I actually never gave him them back. I just wore them as if it was mine. He probably realised this too.

Whoops.

I quickly folded them, spraying them with some of that Jasmine perfume he strangely likes so much, and head out of the dorm really quickly. I made my way down the hallway to where Sunghoon's room was.

My footsteps slowed down as I saw Chaeyoung stood there, instead of me. I debated on just spinning around and walking back, but for some reason, my legs moved forward.

Then they stopped. And I just watched as Chaeyoung laughed, Sunghoon peered his head out of the door, giving her a small smile. He then looked at me, and just stared.

My breath hitched, debating whether I should just turn back right now. And now the fact Chaeyoung was also staring at me, made this a lot worse.

I couldn't take the awkwardness, and just spun around, about to head back.

"MOON SEOYEON!" Sunghoon yelled for my name, causing me to stop in my tracks. I took a deep breath in and turned around, staring at Sunghoon who just stared at me from the door frame, a huge smile printed on his face.

Inversely, Chaeyoung was staring at me with a not so happy expression. Damn, I have never seen her so upset to see me before.

I reluctantly made my way towards his door, Chaeyoung moved aside as I stood in front of his door frame. I walked in without even asking if I could come in, I just simply did. My body moved on it's own, an act of jealousy.

Sunghoon chuckled, speaking something to Chaeyoung for a bit, then closing the door and looking at me.

"Breaking into my dorm, hm?" Sunghoon crossed his arms, looking so smug.

"Couldn't help myself." I shrugged, I opened my tote bag, grabbing the hoodie and sweatpants out. They were still neatly folded, thank god.

A smile formed onto his face, I'm not sure if it was because of me, or his clothes.

I looked at him, a little concerned.

"Why are you smiling like that...." I held my own smile in, his smile vanished just like that, as I said that.

"Fine. Won't smile. I'll just act cold, since that is clearly your type." Sunghoon crossed his arms, and it took me a while to process what he just said. He's trying to act like my type?

Whaaat?

I gave a smile, trying to not overthink anything.

"Cold guys aren't my type." I told him with a small laugh, his smile reappeared, "Anyways, I completely forgot this was even yours, I'm so sorry." I handed it him back, he took it with such a cute smile.

"I was wondering where they went actually." He chuckled, placing it on the kitchen island and sitting on his sofa.

I joined along, it felt good to switch from a hard surface of the bleachers and the wooden chairs, to soft leather.

"You were so mad, second half of the game. What was your problem?" I decided to inquire, he licked his lips, resting his arm on the leather.

"I didn't have any problem." He insisted, and I just let out a laugh, he is just like me.

"You are so horrible at lying." I giggled at his failure to deceive me. He stared at me and rolled his eyes.

"So are you, was asking why you were in a bad mood, and you said you weren't. Yeah right Seoyeon, I see right through you." Sunghoon's smile came back, he stared at me, sparkles in his eyes.

"I wasn't, I just look like that on a daily basis." I persisted, knowing we were both were lying right now.

"Whatever youuu sayy." He agreed with me, not wanting to argue with me.

"So, Ji-eun wants to know what's up with you and Chaeyoung." I mentioned, she didn't explicitly say she wanted to know what was up, but I could tell it was implied basically.

"And by Ji-eun, are you sure you don't mean yourself?" Sunghoon turned to look at me, why did he look so good right now. His pink, plump lips, along with that tired look on his face, damn.

"No.. not at all.." The tone of my voice was so unconvincing, "She disturbed my study session in the library to ask me what's going on with you and her."

That was partially true, I guess.