28

Morning after, I was right. I did manage to succeed to have a guy in a bed next to me. Not necessarily my bed, more of Sunghoon's, but, a win is a win.

Aside from the slight pain in my thighs, everything was good as fuck. Though, after actually being sober, I realised how awkward this could be.

We weren't even together, so, what does this make us? Friends with benefits? Fuckbuddies? Or what. I lay beside him, staring at the ceiling, lost in my thoughts.

I turned around, looking at him, still soundly asleep, the sunlight kissing his skin. He was genuinely so beautiful, and I just stared at him for a while.

Would it be annoying of me if I just left to go to my dorm?

I was pretty unsure whether I should stay or not, I didn't want to annoy him by leaving, but then again, I felt a little awkward and needed to collect my thoughts for a bit.

I let out a sigh, looking at him sleeping soundly, before sitting up as quietly as I could. I held onto the posts of the bed, carefully standing up. My legs shook slightly, goddamn Sunghoon.

But after a short while, I could walk like a normal person again.

I quietly made my way around the house, looking for his keycard, I'd come back, obviously, but I just wanted a little space for my thoughts at the moment. I changed out of Sunghoon's shirt, putting some comfortable clothes on, and even debated on concealing the hickeys. But no, I feel like I'd be offended if someone covered up hickeys I gave them.

I made my way out of there, heart beating fast, if he caught me trying to leave I feel like it'd make him upset. Sorry Sunghoon, I did feel a little guilty, but I was just awkward like that.

As soon as I made it out of his dorm and onto the corridor, a heavy weight pulled onto my heart, and genuinely I was so confused on what to do. I didn't want to be Sunghoon's fuckbuddy or any of that nonesense.

I actually wanted to be with him.

I groaned, making my way to the convenience store to buy some ingredients for the fridge. As I made my way back slowly, I was rehearsing what I should tell him.

Should I say we should just stay friends? Or maybe that I can't see him anymore?

I was pretty conflicted, I didn't want to really confess to him first, in fear that he only saw me as a benefit kinda thing.

I sighed loudly, heading back into the campus building and making my way to the dorms. It'd been half an hour since I left, so Sunghoon was probably still asleep.

I unlocked his dorm room, heading inside and placing the ingredients I bought into the fridge, I seemed to daze off, still thinking it through.

"I thought you ran off." A voice cut me out of my daze.

I flinched at his abrupt voice, spinning around and closing the fridge. He looked so good still, even in the morning, actually perfect.

He leant on the island, staring at me, and trying to find answers by looking at my facial expression.

"What's on your mind?" He asked me and I gave a sigh, I should just be honest with him. He walked around the island, and moved onto my side. Sunghoon propped me up onto the counter, staring at me for an answer.

"Okay, listen." I started.

"Listening." Sunghoon replied, earning a small, unserious laugh from me. His hands rest on my thighs.

"I don't want to be your fuckbuddy, okay? I get we have something good going on here, but like, in all seriousness, I just don't want to be a girl you call up to ease your sexual frustration on." I went on, and Sunghoon listened silently.

"And you're probably into Chaeyoung, yeah, so if you're going to want to be with her - then.. I don't know, I don't really want to know you or see you." I told him, unable to look him in the eyes.

He let out a singular chuckle.

"Seoyeon, I've been trying to tell you that I like you for ages." Sunghoon gave a sigh, with a smile, "For some reason, you've just hung up on this fantasy that I like Chaeyoung, somehow."

I looked up at his face, my heart feeling lighter after he said that.

"No but like, yesterday, come on now. Everybody saw you two laughing with each other in that corner, and the day before too?" I persisted and Sunghoon smiled at me.

"And you say I'm the one with attachment issues, okay then." Sunghoon scoffed jokingly, "Chaeyoung is only a sister to me, less than that even, she's not a romantic interest whatsoever. I just want you."

I gave a small smile, trying to conceal the big one hiding behind it.

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend right now?" I asked, my smile unconcealed. Sunghoon nodded his head, waiting for my answer.

"You know what, you don't even need to answer, from this day on, you are my girlfriend." Sunghoon interrupted me before I could even give him an answer. Well, I guess that was sorted.

I was officially Sunghoon's girlfriend.