6

"Oh my god, this woman." He groaned quietly, running his fingers through his hair.

"I heard that." I crossed my arms, still stood in the door frame. He gently pushed me into the dorm, closing the door behind him.

"I know I'm hot and all, and you probably want to fuck me, but I'm here to help you today." He explained, in a low voice as he looked down at me. I slowly moved back, till my back hit a piece of furniture.

I was simply looking up at him, speechless.

"Maybe another day though." He added in a rasp.

I lightly pushed him away, rolling my eyes and leaning on a desk.

"In your fucking dreams." I scoffed, he gave a grin before heading into what seemed like his room. He pulled out some sweatpants and a hoodie.

"Change, I'm the only one who lives here, so pick a room." Sunghoon demanded, I rolled my eyes obviously, before heading into a random room, and changing into what he gave me.

The fabric was very soft, and smelt very nice. A little too big, but I suppose it adds to the comfort.

I stepped out, and at the same time, he left his room, we had a moment where we just stared at each other.

"Well.." He cleared his throat, "Are you not sleeping?"

"How am I supposed to sleep with no damn pillows Sunghoon?" I crossed my arms, tilting my head slightly and looking at him.

"Shit my bad, I didn't expect to bump into someone who locked herself out of her room, first night of college." Sunghoon mentioned, I made my way to his room, peering into it. He had a larger room, already nicely decorated and organised.

"Why are you even here alone, why do I have to share with people." I asked him, blatantly ignoring his previous comment.

"My father donated a huge chunk of money to build this college, years ago, so, I sort of have that privilege." He told me, and I scoffed.

"Another Chaebol family syndrome kid." I muttered under my breath, leaning against the door frame.

He spun around, holding two pillows. Sunghoon threw one pillow at my face, and I wasn't expecting it, so it sort of took me aback. I held the pillow, astonished to why he would do that.

"Wh-"

"To clarify, not a Chaebol family. My parents worked hard." Sunghoon passed me the other pillow nicely this time.

"Yeah right, you seem like the kind of guy to be born into generational wealth." I chuckled, as he walked me to the room I was staying in.

"Yeah, and you don't know me, so, relax with the accusations." He replied, and for some reason, my heart dropped slightly. I don't know why, but the tone of his voice then, made me feel a little uneasy.

I think he noticed that he sounded a little too cold accidentally. He cleared his throat and pulled a stuffed teddy from behind.

It wasn't even like, a small handheld one, it was one of those big ones. A big, brown, soft bear.

We stared at each other, blankly, as he just held this abomination of a teddy.

"What..?" I blinked, confused.

"Uh, so like, I don't know if you're one of them girls who likes to sleep with teddy bears, but, here..." He awkwardly passed me the bear, and I just held this large, fluffy thing in my arms.

"This... is yours?" I inquired, a little baffled that a man like him would sleep with such a cute thing.

"Not exactly mine... my sister's... but, kinda.." Sunghoon rubbed the nape of his neck.

I smiled in awe, looking down at the bear I was holding.

"Aw, I can't believe you sleep with a stuffed bear." I beamed, just staring at this cuteness I was holding.

"I wanna clarify it's my sisters, she just gave it me because she'll miss me." He tried to save himself, but I just persisted with saying it's his, till he gave up.

"Forget it, I hope you get nightmares and wake up late." Sunghoon rolled his eyes, hiding a smile behind that clenched jaw.

"You will probably show up in my nightmares." I snarled, rolling my eyes for the last time before he shut the door and walked off into his room.

Well, I guess being locked out of your dorm had it's perks today.