26

I watched as he laughed with her, taking a sip of his drink, man, whatever I guess. I'll just go look for another man instead.

Seemed like it was my only option.

I caught myself staring at them for too long, it kind of ruined my vibe, like, Chaeyoung was so annoying at this rate, how could he even tolerate her. Nabi made her way behind me, out of nowhere.

I stared at her neck, her outfit was.. more revealing to say the least.

"Woah? Who ate you?" I looked at her with a smile out of shock.

"See you later." Heeseung winked, walking past us and heading downstairs. My mouth dropped to the floor, staring at her with the biggest widened smile ever.

She nodded her head proudly, flattering the hickeys written all over her neck.

"Shiiiiit. No way." I was still in shock.

"Your turn girl. Get some dick, please." Nabi chuckled, staring at my outfit again, "Can't be looking like this and coming home alone."

I shrugged, turning back around to look above everyone else. Nabi stood beside me, silently for a second and looking around.

"Or are you alone because your man is reserved?" Nabi hinted at Sunghoon talking to Chaeyoung in a corner.

I glared at her, a smile creeping on my face, I looked back at the people.

"Mmm, okay okay. Well, I'll be back later. Better expect some good stories from you when I come back." Nabi looked at me slyly, heading downstairs and dispersing into the crowd.

No matter what, I couldn't stop focusing on Sunghoon and Chaeyoung over there, I was so over it that at this point, plan B was my choice I had to take. I'm just gonna get out there and pick some random man.

Besides, Nabi would support it anyways, as long as something interesting happened.

Lucky for me, I made eye contact with Jay. He immediately made his way over to me, and I internally cursed at myself. Everybody in this room and the world brings me Jay? I actually wanted to run off, but he was already here.

It's not that Jay was a bad guy or anything, I just didn't want him.

"Woaaah, Seoyeon? Hello there." He checked me out, and I just stood there, feeling somewhat violated. It didn't hit the same as a girl complimenting my outfit or checking me out to be honest.

I nodded my head slightly as a hello, and he kept trying to close the proximity between us, while I kept on moving back subtly so the gap stayed open.

Praying for a miracle right now.

"I'm gonna go.. get a drink." I awkwardly chuckled, taking this as an excuse to leave him. But no, he followed me, sitting beside me on a stool as he ordered his drink. 

I took one of the strongest drinks they had, I may as well be blackout drunk if I'm going to be with Jay. I drank it all in a single gulp, pretty sure it emphasised how badly I wanted to get out of here right now.

Jay was making useless conversation with me, and I kept giving him half-assed replies, sorry Jay, I just don't feel anything to you, and you're pretty annoying too.

Finally, I used the toilet excuse, I said I had to go to the bathroom, and quickly hurried back up the stairs, away from the first floor. I leant on the railing, staring above as I shuddered, the alcohol finally hitting me.

Whew, that one was bad.

I scanned the bottom floor again, trying to look for Sunghoon, or Chaeyoung in that case. But no matter how many times I looked, how many times I rubbed my eyes to see if it was my vision deceiving me, I couldn't find either of them.

It was disappointing for me, they were probably out somewhere together, and you know what, I didn't even wanna think about it. At this point, I should've just stayed with Jay, if I knew I'd be getting these thoughts, I would've just dealt with Jay for the next hour or whatever.

It was frustrating me, I couldn't find either of them. AT ALL. Up until I saw Heeseung and Jungwon. I assumed he'd be with them, so I tried my best to look for him in that group. But no, he wasn't there either.

I groaned, well, it was clear where he was.

A hand suddenly made it's way on my ass. Another on my waist. I swear to god if it was Jay, I'd throw his ass off the second floor. I tried to spin around, but the grip around my waist kept me staring forward. A head placed itself on my shoulder, and my heart beat fast.

"Are you lost, Bunny?" A low, dark voice whispered into my ear.