24

He dragged me back into his dorm, where everyone was just sat on the sofas, watching the show on the tv or just talking amongst each other. 

I scoffed, looking at Chaeyoung still looking at her finger. Oh come on, it could be so much worse.

"Oooh, he's got his girl under control." Heeseung jeered, I stared at him intently, giving him the nastiest glare in the world.

"Say that again Heeseung." I told him, and he turned his head to face the tv, staying silent. I took Sunghoon's coat off and hung it on the wall, sitting on the empty space, unfortunately beside Jay.

Heeseung was sat beside Jay, and Sunghoon on another couch, next to Jungwon and Chaeyoung.

From the corner of my eye, I noticed Sunghoon applying a plaster on Chaeyoung's finger. Some reason, I just felt an overwhelming amount of irritance and rage fuel my body. Why was he doing that? And why was it not me?

Chaeyoung pouted and whatever as he put the plaster on her finger, she then proceeded to lay on his shoulder, glancing in our direction. I pretended to look at my phone, clearly seeing Chaeyoung's satisfied glare in my direction.

Normally, I don't use violence to solve anything, but this girl is going to make me want to.

To add fuel to the fire, Jay was on my case.

"You got a boyfriend? How come you staying at Sunghoon's if you aren't together?" Jay inquired, rather loudly, catching Sunghoon's attention. He looked over, waiting for me to reply. Matter of fact, everybody was waiting for an answer.

"Sunghoon has attachment issues." I told him simply put, Jay laughed.

"TRUE." Heeseung added to that.

"Not at all, I don't even know what you guys are on about." Sunghoon's cheeks flushed a pale shade of pink.

"Yeah, okay." I retort, with a little more attitude than expected. Sunghoon slowly turned his head to look at me, gazing with that look again.

He was so pissed about my attitude. His jaw clenched, glaring at me.

"So you don't have a boyfriend?" Jay insisted with his question, and I just looked over at Sunghoon, making eye contact with him.

"No. Not at all." I said, still staring at him, and he raised an eyebrow, looking at me with a creeping, smug smile. I looked back at my phone as Jay nodded his head.

"SO! Ji-eun's costume party." Nabi changed the topic swiftly, "Theme is horror by the way." She grinned.

"You gonna be there?" Jay asked me again. I kid you not, this guy was equally as attached as Sunghoon, maybe even worse.

The room went silent, waiting for my answer.

"Yeah." I said. I guess why not, all I've been doing is studying and being a bore. May as well use this opportunity to wake up with a hungover and a man in my bed.

-

Me and Nabi ended up going shopping for last minute outfits, there weren't many outfits specifically tailored to horror themed parties. Up until a lingerie store.

They had some whore-ish ass outfits, like, some of the outfits were practically naked. But to be honest, serving looks.

I stared at one outfit in specific. It had white fishnets, white garters leading to a very short mini-skirt. The miniskirt had blood prints painted onto it, and from behind, a white bunny tail. The bodice was white too, blood splotches, and rather cropped. It barely covered my bust, but you know what, it looked good.

It came with long, white gloves and bunny ears. Nabi walked out of her stall, dressed in her outfit. She gave a very long approving nod, staring at solely my body.

"Oh yes. Absolutely, you will wake up with two men beside you." Nabi winked, telling me to twirl around.

"Two?" I looked at her, giving a small laugh.

"What? Is that not enough, okay, fine, three." Nabi laughed, taking a picture of us in the mirror. She typed for a bit, a smile appearing on her face as she sent a message to someone.

"Who's that?" I inquired, heading back into the changing room stall.

"Heeseung, him and Sunghoon are complaining about Chaeyoung." Nabi chuckled, walking right into my stall as I started to get undressed. I quickly pulled my shirt over as she showed me the messages.

I realised she sent the picture to Heeseung, well damn. Nabi was showing me how Heeseung was complaining about Chaeyoung being annoying and whatever, but then realisation struck me.

"Did you just say Sunghoon was with Heeseung?" I looked at Nabi, a little perplexed, if Heeseung was with Sunghoon, does that mean Sunghoon will see the picture too?

Nabi's smile dropped, forming into a VERY wide smirk.

"Oh girl, I didn't even send it intentionally so Sunghoon would see it." She jeered, giving another wink and leaving.

Oh what the fuck?