21

"What's up with you?" I raised an eyebrow, confused to why he was still mad. It could not be me, right?

But of course, he was petty, gave no reply at all, just sat on his chair, looking at his phone. I rolled my eyes, he was really doing this?

"No way you're gonna ignore me." I scoffed, closing the door behind me as I walked inside, sitting in the middle of his bed.

Obviously, he ignored me, texting someone on his phone. I groaned out of frustration, this guy was actually worse than me and that speaks volumes.

I had to get his attention one way or another.

"Sunghoon - why are you mad at me?" I laid down, asking him.

"Where did you go during my practice?" He finally replied to me, but with a question instead. Still, it answered my question.

"Some girls kept asking me about you, so I got annoyed and left." I told him, he gave a quiet grumble, evidently still mad at me.

"Oh come on, you can't even be mad at me for that." I sat up, staring at him, seriously?

"First Heeseung, now you don't even wanna see me?" Sunghoon chuckled bitterly, not even looking at me.

Ooh, so this is what it was about. He was mad over me talking with Heeseung, and now he's mad because I left and didn't see him.

I couldn't help but give a small smile, quickly erasing it by pressing my lips together. I just looked over at him, so nonchalant on his chair, acting as if I'm not here. Pfft, whatever Sunghoon.

I walked over to him, sitting on his lap, that surely must bring his attention to me. I didn't even know what I was doing, at this point, I was desperate for something from him.

I laid back, looking at what he was doing on his phone. His arm wrapped around my waist, continuing to type on his phone. God, how frustrating.

As I looked closely, I noticed he was actually texting Chaeyoung. And now I was frustrated forreal. What was the point of me even trying if he's going to suck up to Chaeyoung. Friend? Friend my ass, I rolled my eyes, just thinking about his deceitful lies.

I attempted to stand up from him, but his grip forced me back down. I tried once more, and I didn't even manage to stand up, let alone budge. I looked over at him, furrowing my brows at what he was doing.

"What the fu-"

"You did it to yourself." Sunghoon coldly interrupted me, "So sit."

My breath hitched at the tone of his voice, unsure of this feeling building up in my stomach.

"What's the point if you're going to act like this?" I found the courage to actually speak, and he gave a light chuckle, stopping typing.

"Act like what, huh?" He stared at me, eyes only focusing on my eyes, solely. There it was, that look of his again.

"Like this." I stared back at him, a little frustrated too, "If you want me to get Chaeyoung, I can get her for you." I uttered those words as a last resort, hoping maybe he'd actually do something.

He leant his neck back, his jawline so sharp and toned. I swallowed hard as his hands caressed my waist. Sunghoon looked back at me.

"What is your obsession with me and Chaeyoung?" He asked me, tilting his head gently to the side.

"She likes you, you know." I rolled my eyes, "Maybe you like her back, I don't know your type, so, I'm just trying to bring people together, you know." I completely waffled out that sentence, I have no idea what I was saying but it was not coming from my brain at this point.

"You wanna know my type?" He scoffed, "Sure, I'll tell you my type." His eyes said something. Something I wanted him to act upon.

"Save it." I turned my face away from his, looking at his door, completely trying to ignore this fast beating pace in my chest. I'm pretty sure he could feel it too.

Sunghoon chuckled, unlocking his phone and replying back to Chaeyoung.

chaeisyoung: are you busy sunday? :^)

chaeisyoung: ji-euns party is then and sooo many people r going

chaeisyoung: we can go out saturday too

psh: what kinda party?

chaeisyoung: costume

chaeisyoung: cmon it'll be fun 

psh: your best friend gonna be there?

psh: seoyeon?

chaeisyoung: idgaf about heeerrr

chaeisyoung: come onn hooon it'll be soo good

psh: one sec

"You seeing this?" Sunghoon was showing me something I already knew.

"I already knew she didn't like me." I told him and he shrugged.

"Interesting."

He went back to texting Chaeyoung, and I was beginning to get bored of this. Was he doing this on purpose or what.

"Okay, listen, if you're just gonna message Chaeyoung, I'll go and get her forreal, so you can talk in person." I attempted to stand up from his grasp again, but again, for the third time, failed.

"Seoyeon." He said my name in a way that made my heart beat abnormally fast again.

I turned my head to look at his face, and he pulled me into a kiss, quite literally smashing his lips onto mine. No time for air, just pure sensual lust between us. 

His hands rode up my t-shirt, placing them on the bare skin of my waist as he went in deeper between the kiss. My hand moved to his hand, grabbing his phone and dropping it to the floor.

My hands cupped his face before I pulled away, staring at his face as I caught my breath. I swallowed hard, whatever just happened, would just ruin what we had.

"You're real bad at acting like you're not jealous." Sunghoon had a smirk on his face, but I was nervous. Most of all, I felt unsure about everything.

I stood up, off him, walking out of his room in a panic.