42

Sunghoon was discharged the following day, thankfully we were on good terms - more or less.

"Stop sweating the games Sunghoon, damn." Heeseung placed his hand on Sunghoon's back as we all walked out of the hospital.

"I'm the reason we won." Sunghoon scoffed, giving a small smirk.

"Yeah yeah, shut the fuck up." Heeseung rolled his eyes.

-

We made it to the dorms after a while, Sunghoon was awfully silent during the car ride home. Did fainting not give him enough rest or something?

Chaeyoung left the hospital before us, so I presumed she'd already be in the dorms. As Heeseung and Nabi went their own directions, it left only me and Sunghoon. Normally, it wouldn't be awkward, but for some strange reason, it just felt a little weird.

"We still need to talk." Sunghoon's tone faded back into his cold voice. I looked at him, frowning, seriously?

"What?" My pace lightly slowing down as we made it to his dorm. He didn't reply until we both walked inside.

"Who the fuck was that guy a few days ago?" Sunghoon grumbled, annoyed at the mere thought of him. I let out a light chuckle, wow, so this was the thing that concerned him the most.

"I don't know, it was just some guy." I shrugged, walking around the place as if it's my first time here.

"Just some guy? And he had his arm around you like that?" Sunghoon breathed out in annoyance, his lip curling slightly.

"And you're any better? With Chaeyoung?" I gave a small chuckle, not looking into his eyes as I walked into my room.

He shut the door behind him, leaning on the door and staring at me as I sat down on the edge of the bed.

"I don't like her, she's just a friend to me-"

"She's like a friend to you, but Sunghoon, she literally likes you." I placed my phone down, looking into his eyes as they softened, "The way she acts around you, touches you, talks to you. It frustrates me because you're not doing anything." My tone hinting an ounce of anger.

He stared at me, seemingly finally able to understand my irritance and anger.

"You know I love you though." Sunghoon's eyes were full of bright sparkles, glimmering with sympathy and care.

"Then prove it." I sighed, looking back at my phone and feeling a little uneasy. He didn't say anything, but instead approached me. He leant down slightly, grabbing my chin and pulling me into another long kiss.

The uneasiness in my heart had finally eased at this, his hand trickling down to my waist, slowly causing me to lean back on the bed. My hand resting on his shoulder, the two of us wouldn't pull away, longing for more.

His hand rode up my shirt, the warmth of his hands against my bare skin causing goosebumps. I gave a breathy moan as I pulled away, Sunghoon staring down at me as I looked at his perfect face.

Damn this man was blessed. 

He gave a scoff, one that showed that he's fine as fuck and he knows it himself. His sharp eyes gazed all over my face, then to my neck and up to my eyes, his lips painted a blushy red.

"I thought the doctor told you to avoid excessive workouts." I chuckled, the edge of my lip raising into a small smirk.

He gave a devilish smile, Sunghoon in general was one thing, however, a cocky Sunghoon was another.

"You know I don't listen to anyone anyways." His voice dropped an octave, his words having an overconfident, conceited finish to them.

I raised a brow slightly, staring at him with a look that displayed; 'is that so?' as he hovered over me, definitely waiting to make the next move.

I didn't say anything more, simply, he went straight for another passionate kiss, and just if that wasn't enough, started to kiss down my jawline, then moving towards my collarbone. My hands were in his hair, craving for more than just this.

One of his hands settled on my waist, the other playing with my shirt, as if he wanted to rip it off there and then.

I'm pretty sure he was just about to, till a voice squeaked out loudly. Sunghoon let out the most annoyed groan ever, standing upright and clenching his jaw together. He stared at the door waiting for it to open, I sat up, with a teasing smirk on my face.

"SUNGHOON?" The voice shouted from behind the door, entering without even knocking.

It was none other than Chaeyoung, she looked at the two of us, speechless for a second and then looked at Sunghoon. I could guarantee you that she could smell the tension.

"What is it." Sunghoon stared her dead in the eyes, this man was so pissed.

"Uh, can I speak to you.. privately."