2

"Seoul, Seoul, Seoul!" Chaeyoung jumped around as we walked around the huge mall in Seoul. It was like, my third time in Seoul, out of the twenty one years of living, I have only been able to come to Seoul three times.

This time it was permanent though.

I didn't know what to feel really, I was excited, anxious, disappointed all at the same time. I had left majority of my friends and childhood a good few hours away.

Chaeyoung on the other hand, was jumping, squealing, excited over the fact we moved away from Jeonju, to Seoul.

From the mass amount of people here, it seemed like all our late night walks, talks and whatever else would soon come to an end.

I sighed, picking some clothes off a rack. I was doing very last minute shopping for our first day of college - starting tomorrow.

I stopped by a perfume store, fragrances were always something I had passion in, as long as I smelt nice, I felt good.

One of my biggest compliments was that I smelt nice.

"Oh come on Seoyeon! Don't you already have enough perfumes?" Chaeyoung groaned as a certain bottle caught my eye, simplistic design with a few words on the front.

Magnolia Jasmine Vanilla.

As Chaeyoung complained behind me, a worker came up to me with a smile.

"Would you like to try a sample?" She asked me with a bright beam, I nodded as she spritz some of the fragrance on a testing sample paper. Before she even handed me the paper, I could smell the aromatic fragrance, infused with hints of sweetness - but not obnoxiously sweet. 

It was a perfect combination between sweetness, sexiness and musk. It was something I had to get.

My key notes were always vanilla or some floral scent, but this? Something I have never smelt before in my life, I needed this.

I made no hesitation, buying two bottles proudly and proceeding to leave the store with Chaeyoung, sulking her ass out.

"Let's go to our dorms and put these bags away, pleaase!!!" She whined as we head to my car. We shoved all our bags into the back, hopping inside and driving over to the dorms.

They were open, a week prior to the start of college. This would be my first visit to my dorm, I had no idea who was in mine, how big they were, how it even looked. I just knew that they'd be chosen today.

I felt an overwhelming sense of paranoia and anxiousness, heading closer to the campus with Chaeyoung - mind you - still squealing and jumping out of excitement.

"Are you okay?" I looked at Chaeyoung, a smile wider than the Wall of China.

"Couldn't be happier." She jumped, wrapping her arms around me excitedly as we made way into the actual building itself.

I can tell.

Immediately, my eyes glued onto the scenery inside of the college, it was all so intricate, beautiful patterns, glass, designs, it remained traditional yet had modernised twists to it. It was a huge step away from high school.

And too, there were quite a lot of people, looking at their lanyards, timetables, dorm room papers. Some queuing up at desks, waiting to get their dorm room number and such.

I was hundred percent overwhelmed, my voice stopped functioning, and I just queued behind in silence. I stood behind a tall man, black hair, in a leather jacket.

Chaeyoung whispered from behind me.

"That man is hot as fuck." She suddenly sniffed the air, "And he smells too good."

Her whispers were more of her normal voice at this point, and I'm pretty sure the guy in front heard. He gave a small chuckle, moving forward in line and looking down onto his phone.

"Chaeyoung, you aren't a fucking dog stop acting as if you're in heat." I hissed at her jokingly. The man in front gave another chuckle. 

Chaeyoung was so right though, he smelt so good.

"Stop being a little pussy, just admit it." She rolled her eyes as the man in front was directly at the desk now.

"Name?" The helper asked. I listened intently to hear what this mysterious yet fine man's name was.

"Park Sunghoon." He spoke, ugh, and his voice too? 

"His name is Park Sunghoon, Park Sunghoon, quick! Write that down!" Chaeyoung tried to speak quietly, but it was so painfully loud, she scurried her phone and typed something in her phone as I just laughed to myself.

I could hear Sunghoon resisting to laugh by his voice.

He received his stuff, and he turned around, making direct eye contact with me. I paused, just admiring how beautifully constructed this man's face was. His mole, on his nose, his sharp eyes, and large lips. 

He radiated some ethereal energy that was dangerous.

He seemed to get caught up in my face too, we stared at each other for a good few seconds before I looked away, in panic, and scurried to get my information packs.