30

The plan was very simple.

Nabi was in Chaeyoung's last lecture, therefore she'd just follow her subtly and spy from as close distance as she could without being noticed.

During my last lecture, that was all I could think about. I was just wondering how things would play out, would Nabi be noticed and the plan would completely collapse? Or would she prevail and find out some things.

Speaking of which, I wondered what Chaeyoung could possibly 'need help' with. It bothered me so much - how vague she was.

It could be anything, knowing Chaeyoung.

I sighed, just waiting for the last bell to ring. And as it did, I scurried the hell out of there, heading straight to the library in attempt of distraction.

Every once in a while, I checked my phone. And when I say every once in a while, I checked my phone like five times in the same minute, just waiting on a text from Nabi.

Finally, the anticipation grew to a limit, and Nabi actually sent me a message.

flynabi: im here oh god

flynabi: im actually so close to them

flynabi: they are in a cafe, im just sat somewhere beside them but my back is facing them so..

syeon: oh god why am i actually scared...

And from that, no further response.

I continued with my work, waiting for another message desperately. I just wanted to know what was going on, what the hell Chaeyoung wanted from Sunghoon.

I know Sunghoon saw Chaeyoung as a sister more or less, but the way Chaeyoung saw Sunghoon was the polar opposite.

Finally, around half an hour later, Nabi sent me a series of texts.

flynabi: OH MY GOD

flynabi: GIRL.

flynabi: and i quote "sunghoon i've been kicked out of my dorm room, and I have nowhere to stay, i know you have two spare rooms, so I was kinda wondering if i could stay at yours"

flynabi: waiting for sunghoon to say something...

syeon: oh my god

syeon: she CANNOT be serious

flynabi: sunghoon just said "ill ask my girlfriend"

flynabi: LOL you shouldve seen chaeyoungs face

flynabi: HOLD ON WTF

flynabi: chaeyoung just said "why does she need to decide anything, its your dorm not hers, whats her deal?"

syeon: ugh sunghoon is so cute

syeon: SERIOUSLY THOUGH WHAT IS WRONG WITH CHAEYOUNG

syeon: least sunghoon knows what to do smh

It pissed me off, Chaeyoung's whole audacity, but despite how annoying she was, I was actually curious on how she'd act if she lived with Sunghoon. Would there be beef or what? Would she act like the same pick me or what?

I had so many questions, cut off by a notification from Sunghoon.

s.hoon: chaeyoung just asked if she can stay with us.....

s.hoon: your call

I chuckled at his text, it was pretty cute how now he called his apartment, 'ours'. But, that wasn't the main point, I thought about the two choices I have. If I let Chaeyoung stay, first of all, I'm ultimately winning because it seems like I have zero problems with her, even though I do. Second of all, I want to see her motive and how she acts.

However, if I don't let her stay, I don't know. My questions won't be answered and it'll be even more awkward.

I hesitated for a second, wondering if I was making the right choice. This could possibly screw up my relationship with Sunghoon - but then again - that guy was head over heels with me.

I typed slowly, still thinking about the answer I was about to send.

Well, it couldn't be the worst thing in the world? Right? I gave a sigh, sending the message to Sunghoon. As it sent and he immediately read it, I began to have small doubts about my answer.

syeon: sure

s.hoon: whaaaaaaat

s.hoon: that sounds awfully jealous... r u sure...

syeon: LMFAO yes its fine

s.hoon: is this seriously seoyeon i'm talking to rn?

syeon: *sent an attachment*

I sent him a picture of me, studying at the library. And not even long after he sent another back, at the cafe evidently, he pressed his lips into a straight line, looking very bored there.

I found myself with a wide smile, he was so fucking cute.

flynabi: oh god. he said yes

flynabi: dont even tell me you decided this

Though, my smile didn't last long as I saw Nabi's text. I grimaced, ignoring her message. Whoops, what was I even gonna tell Nabi now? That I let her stay so I could see what fuckery she was up to?

Yeah, Nabi would probably rip my limbs off.

--

SO SORRY FOR THE VERY LATE UPDATE

THIS STORY IS GOING NOWHERE IDK IM BORED OF WRITING IT

MIGHT FINISH IT SOON LOL

SORRY AND THANKS FOR READING!