27

A familiar scent of cologne waft around me, and immediately, I recognised the voice along with the scent.

"You bored?" Sunghoon asked me, his hands wandering around my waist and hips. I turned around, to face him, leaning on the railing.

He looked so fine I wanted to just drop to my knees and tie my hair up right now.

The makeup? Hello? Oh my god, he was so irresistible that all I did was just stare at him, not reply to anything he was saying.

He looked me up and down, once, and then focused on my face, waiting for an answer.

"Are you okay?" A smile curved onto his lips, knowing how powerful his impact on me was.

"Wha- um. Yes?" I stumbled over my words, swallowing hard and scolding myself internally at how stupid I probably looked right now.

"You're not sure if you're okay?" He asked me again, since my reply sounded as if I was so unsure. I pressed my lips together, embarrassed at this first interaction with him at this party.

"I am.. Okay. Yes. I am fine." I fumbled that sentence too, and all I could do was give an embarrassed laugh after it, my god Seoyeon, you are actually unbelievable right now.

Sunghoon laughed at me, twirling a finger around a strand of my hair.

"Why so nervous?" Sunghoon stared at me, fine well knowing the answer, just wanting to hear me say it.

At this point, I've embarrassed myself the most already, it really couldn't be worse. So I may as well be bold with my actions and blame it on alcohol the next morning. Right? Right.

I didn't hesitate, just immediately pulled him into a deep-ass kiss. He joined in as soon as he could, I wrapped my arms around him as his hands wandered all over me. I pulled away, my arms still around him and still sharing a close space with him.

"Nervous who?" I repeated his words, we both smirked before Sunghoon pulled into a kiss again, he lift me up, my legs wrapped around him as he moved into the bathroom, I don't think he intentionally meant to do that, but it was the closest door away from the railing.

We were probably going to end up like that bathtub couple too at this rate.

We were making out, Sunghoon holding me up against the wall as his hands made way all around, my hands ran through his hair, down to his shoulders. Then he aimed for my neck, kissing my neck harshly.

The moment was very sensual, like, extremely, very desperate.

He stopped, and I hopped off him, standing up and staring up at him. He was definitely down to go further, and you know who else was? Me.

His hands rubbed the sides of my waist slowly, driving me insane at the way he was looking at me right now. Some of his fake blood smudged off his lips, probably onto mine, but still, made him look even finer.

"You just gonna stop there?" I asked him as he chuckled.

"I'd go as far as I could, but unfortunately, anyone could walk in, and I don't want anyone else to see what only I can see." Sunghoon replied in a deep tone of voice. I smiled at him, heart beating out of my chest the fastest it probably ever has.

"Then why are we still here?" I took the initiative, I'm pretty sure he was pretty nervous about going further with me, maybe because he thought I'd not want it or something. Uh, Sunghoon, I literally want you so bad.

He raised his eyebrows lightly, a smirk appearing on his face.

"You're so sure?" Sunghoon asked again, just in case I decided to change my mind in those two seconds.

"You're wasting time Sunghoon." I rubbed his arm gently, he looked at me and nodded gingerly.

He understood that immediately, and grabbed my hand, we made the hell out of there. And as we made it to the dorm rooms, we were honestly that couple you probably didn't wanna see. We took a little longer to reach the dorms since we made out, walking into the corridors, his hands were honestly so curious around my body.

Finally, we made it to the door and Sunghoon unlocked it immediately, picking me up and kicking the door shut. He placed me on the kitchen island, staring at me down. The light barely illuminated both of us, it was a meek, dim lamp light, along with the moonlight through the window, that was it.

"You know, recently, I don't like the attitude you've had towards me." Sunghoon gave a small smile, in such a conceited way.

"Aw, yeah? Really?" I played along with it, teasing him some more.

"Wonder how long you'll continue with it." He scoffed, before pulling me into a long kiss, his hands unclipping my garters and clothes.