Chapter 1 : My misery

In Kim Cooperation all employees were celebrating why? Their CEO again won the best businessman award after three long years . These three years were really difficult for them. They always have stressed what if they lose their job.

Some of the employees had already quit their jobs for other companies thinking after the accident the CEO Kim Taehyung had it's the end of the Kim empire. But they forget that an injured tiger is more dangerous than anything .

All other companies in  Korea thought the same after this accident Kim Taehyung CEO and the founder of Kim Cooperation will quit all things and leave this business world but how wrong they were. Within only nine months of his return back to the business world he regained his position on his throne that others can  think they can have but they can never.

Mr. Jung Hansung personal assistant of Kim Taehyung knocked on the door of his cabin.

?? : Come in. (A cold voice gave him permission to enter, this voice gave  shivers to his spine )

Han (in mind) : after his comeback he becomes more cold and quite dangerous man.

Han : Congratulations Mr. Kim you again won the title of the best business after three years. ( He forwarded the magazine on the front page there is a photo of him)

Tae : that's good and you should show this to the board members instead of me. They were so urged to sell my company saying I can't do business anymore show them. ( hansung smiled and nodded and about to leave) and listen to the salary of employees and for yourself arrange a double salary for this month and next.

Han : Thank you Mr. Kim. (Said with a smile and bow before leaving from there)

Taehyung signed and looked down on his table. A picture of him standing is on the magazine cover page. He kept staring at it. Unknowingly a tear drop falls on his picture in the magazine cover . He wipes his tears.

Tae : things changed a lot I can't feel myself as I was. (Said with emotionless)

He pressed the button on his wheelchair and moved it towards the backside looking outside from the window . Blanking looking outside thinking about  something . When the telephone which was present there ranged .

Taehyung tried to reach his hands but he lost balance and fell from the wheelchair he winced in pain when his shoulder hit the floor. He tried his best to reach the help bell present there but couldn't and the telephone kept ringing making him more frustrated. He again tries to reach the help bell.

Tae : damn it. ( he cried it's painful but he couldn't he can't help himself) is someone there? (He screamed so if someone passing through his office can hear him and come to help) please (he cried in helpness)

It's been awhile since he was still laying like that . Then something clicked in his mind he opened the down side drawer removed one file and tried to press it with that . After trying a couple of times he was able to press the help button. Taehyung breathes in relief soon when his assistant comes running.

Han : Mr. Kim (he screams seeing him on the floor) are you all right? Should we go to the hospital?

He makes taehyung sit properly and gives him water. Taehyung was sitting quietly still thinking about what just happened. He flinches when Hansung puts his hand on his shoulder.

Han : sir are you already ? Are you hurt anywhere? (He asked in a concerned voice)

Tae : no I am fine.

Han : fine then should I leave then? (Said in concern voiced)

Tae : hmmm and when is the board meeting is?

Han : in evening at 5 Mr. Kim. (He bowed and left with hesitation after witnessing what happened)

At board meeting.

Mr. Lee : we are very glad that you are able to regain your previous position Mr. Kim. ( said with a nervous smile)

Tae : well you didn't seem as happy you show Mr. Lee. And secondly I wonder why you are present in my company as you already gave up on the company and gave your shares under Jung Hoseok name CEO of Jung cooperation so he should be here not you.

Mr. Lee : don't worry Mr. Kim I will convince him to return my shares we share a really good relationship (said with hesitation)

Tae : but until then I appreciate it if you leave my company which you degraded  few months ago. (Said in a cold voice )

Mr. Lee : you can't talk to me like that I am a board member I am part of this company. (Said furiously)

Tae : well you were not anymore. And you all can be part of this company but I am the owner and hold a large number shares that no one else does . And all who sell their share respectfully leave from here or I can use force . And only those who still have their shares are part of the company will stay . ( said it more like command words hold authority in them)

People who sell their shares start leaving the meeting room out of 11 only 7 left including Taehyung.

Tae : thank you for believing me at my worst instead of showing your back like others did I really appreciate that .

Roy : we always believe in you Taehyung Everyone goes through bad times and that bad makes you the best . When you look back you will always find me. (Said with a sweet smile)

Roy after Taehyung he is the second most powerful board member. He is 31 years old and always supported taehyung with his decision. He also started his business at the same time as taehyung but it didn't get successful as taehyung so he used all the money he left with to buy shares and become the board member here .

After the board meeting taehyung was in his cabin along with hansung.

Tae : please talk to Mr. Jung whom Mr. Lee sells his shares and offers him to be part of our company or he can sell me shares I will pay twice of their current value price.

Han : I don't think Mr. Jung will. He is known to be not easy to deal with person. He is a great business man but seems very rude and cold.

Tae : did you ever meet him in person or know him personally to set judgement.

Han : no but people say that soo.

Tae : people say many bullshit do believe everything . (Han shook his head) say anything about someone if you ever witness that don't believe anything others says . Talk to him and set a meeting I will try to convince him.

Han : yes Mr. Kim. (Bow and left from there)

Taehyung also left for his house as it's already evening.

Taehyung reached his house with his car driver after reaching there he waited for the driver to take him out of the car.

Jin : you home bear . Mr. Liam will help to freshen up then come for dinner.

Taehyung just nodded. He moved his wheelchair toward his room which was shifted downstairs because of his condition. He went inside the room along with Mr. Liam an old caretaker hire for taehyung. Who helped him .

Taehyung had dinner with his parents Jimin is out of Korea because of this interview there. Jin and Namjoon try to talk to taehyung who replied to it shortly .

After completing his dinner taehyung back to his room. There is a window tae went there he loves to watch the night sky but now he can't watch it anymore . He blankly looked at the wall which was there in front of this window.

I hope you all enjoy reading this.
Please vote and comment your opinion
Please follow.
Stay tuned for the next part. ☺