Chapter 40 : Danger

Taehyung saw in front of him, Jungkook sleeping in couch. He smile himself and went near him. He caressing his face with thumb. Jungkook woke and look at him with smile snuggling more in his hand.

Tae : it's late we should go home bun. (He said in sweet voice)

Jk : mmmh I want sleep more hubby I am tired .

Tae : let's go home and have dinner than off for sleep alright.

Jk : okkk, want hugggs.

He spread his both arms and Taehyung came here in his arms. They were having peaceful moment when his phone rang. Jungkook check it's Yoonji. He picked up.

Yj : hello kookie.

Jk : yes, noona.

Yj : come to my cabin by tomorrow morning. Taehyung's reports had came . It's really important came early alright.

Jk : is very alright noona (he heard yoonji's tensed voice)

Yj : just come by tomorrow. With Taehyung.

Jk : ok. (He hung up)
.
.
.
.
.

With Yoonji

She got Taehyung's report today, when she go through those reports. Everything about it just left her shocked.

Yj : it's really unbelievably, I should have guessed it forehead only. I should call Jungkook and tell him everything. And we have to do something. (She said with tensed expression)

She grab her phone and called Jungkook and asked him to come. They need to take legal action too. She didn't tell Jungkook now or it might worried him. She wants to talk face to face and explain everything to them.

She placed the medical files at safe place. She knows now why did that doctor kept avoid her. How would he can't such horrible things to someone.

She went out of hospital to go home. She went inside her car and began to drive towards home. She was for some reason feeling very anxious and stressed.

When she came quite far from hospital still driving to home. Her eyes fall on rare view mirror and she noticed that two- three cars, she realized this car were outside of the hospital when she was coming towards her car that time she didn't give much thought as she wants to go home but now she understands they are following her.

She didn't stop, Hoseok trained her who to act in such situations. First don't act panic and implusive Or try to drive faster it will make them understand that you realize that they following you. Second don't take car to empty road take them place where there lots of people around.

Remember this she quickly turn her car towards local market instant her apartment. She kept driving in same pace. And call Hoseok quickly.

Who quickly received her call.