Chapter 36 : Unknown love 2

Jungkook turns the page again and continues to read those words which were written by his husband who used to his secret admire loved him the moment he saw him. Every word just shows how much love his love always has for him he can't even describe those feelings.

12 August

Today Taetae was sad why ,because his "little bun" was sad too. He was seems so sad I don't know why but I was feeling immense pain in my heart by seeing that dull face of my little bun. He was very lost too. I just want to go and hug him tight and protect him from everyone who will try to harm and try to make him upset.

My little bun just deserves all happiness and best in the whole world and even a glimpse of sadeness should be there. But I was confused about what am I supposed to do he is a very introverted person he doesn't even talk to anyone from his class.Why will he talk to someone who will pop out in front of him like weirdo and scare him. What should I do? What should I do I kept thinking about it. An idea came in my mind should I write something good for him and give it to him.

After thinking a lot I wrote "Please don't be upset your beautiful face seems dull smile look more pretty on it so smile please little bun ヾ(^-^)ノ"

And smile now I just have to  give it to Jungkook but wait how? After thinking a lot I know Jungkook will go to the art room for sure who I place on the top of the canvas which usually Jungkook takes. AND GUESS WHAT HE SMILE AFTER READING THAT. HE WAS SMILING AFTER READING MY WORDS I CAN'T DESCRIBE I AM IN THE OTHER WORLD. What of happiness with my little bun.

After that he went to a nearby beach to get so air seems like he really likes beaches a lot I have seen him coming here often. I noted that he likes artistic things and beaches. Nice choices I must say.

(You all might remember their date on their first day of marriage )
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook chuckle after realizing why Taehyung didn't get jealous after hearing this incident.Why would he be even jealous of himself. He must be very happy knowing that I still remember his words. 
.
.
.
,
.
.
.
.
.

18 September

Today I realized what I feel for my little bun it's not something normal it's very beautiful and amazing this feeling of happiness after knowing that I am in love with my little bun. I realized it today when I saw parents being happy together and dancing after knowing my brother got selected in auditions the moment I looked at them I saw appa was looking at eomma with so much admiration in his eyes and he soft caresses his cheeks. Then I asked him why he looked at eomma that he says he can't stop himself to do it's something in him that his eyes also fall on him and he helps but admire and that something in him is love.

When I realized whenever I looked at my little bun I couldn't also stop myself from admiring him there was something in my heart which made my heart happy and calm at the same increase my heart beat. I am indeed in love with him. When, how, why I don't know and I don't even want to know all want to be the person who will be the best for his little bun. If I have any flaws then I want to fade them cuz my little bun deserves the best and I will make myself the best who deserves him. I will make myself worthy of him. I will make myself the person whom he will want to.

I will do everything for you my little bun.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Reading words which were filled with determination in them. Determination to be worthy to love him, best for him. A question arises in Jungkook's mind does he even deserve that determination and care Taehyung was giving him ? How can even someone love anyone that much? Taehyung's love for him can't be described Jungkook can feel it.

.
.
.
.
.

24 January

Today I spent the bestest day of my life, which was spent with my little bun at my favorite place. It was just perfect I was holding his hands and talking to him Jungkook seemed very happy with me. When he was looking at out from there and looking at the beautiful view in front of him. How badly I wanted to tell him the view in front of my eyes is more beautiful than anything in the world. Those big beautiful eyes looking out, bright sun light falling on him making him look even more beautiful. His lips and the mole under it make the mind dizzy.