Chapter 2 : Opportunity

A bunny looking boy sleeping hugging his pillow when his alarm on the table ranged. He woke up .

Jk : good morning kookie. (Said to himself) let's get ready.

Getting ready he came down stairs. Saw his parents there having breakfast.

Jk : good morning eomma and appa. (Said with a smile)

Mr. J : where are you heading to huh? getting all ready hmm. (Said having a bite of his pancake)

Jungkook looked at his mother who kind of avoided Jungkook's look.

Jk : appa you know when I was studying hobi hyung called me and said he wanted to explore the fashion industry too so he asked me if I wanted to then I can start from his company as you already know I was looking for a good opportunity to start my career as a fashion designer. (Said looking at his father)

Mr. J : you made such a big decision and didn't even bother to tell me about this .

Jk : I told eomma to tell you this as you're at busan for medical camps that time . And I don't want to delay so I did paper work and am going to start from today. (He said in a low voice)

Mr. J : you can wait until I come here there is no need to hurry you know I will never oppose your choice right.

Jk : I know if you want to oppose you won't send me so far in London, away from you appa but you know I don't want to wait to sign this contract and start my career. (said hugging his appa whose anger flew away)

Mr. J : I just wanted to celebrate this with you . When you get your first success in your field  I should be the first person to be know ok .

Jk : deal.

After having breakfast with his family Jungkook went out and take his car to Jung Cooperation.

Jungkook was outside of the Hoseok's  cabin he knocked on the door. After having permission to go inside he went in .

Hobi : Kookie I was waiting for you only. (Said with a smile)

Jk : I hope I didn't make you wait for long Mr. Jung. (Give look to hoseok)

Hobi : You didn't kookie and no one is here I remember what you said. (Jungkook pouted and hobi squeezed his cheeks)

Actually jungkook didn't want others to know that they are close friends or related to each other then they will think that he had a connection that's why he got here even though Jungkook is very deserving he got many offers from other people  in London Fashion brands after his graduation but he deny all of them only be part of his friends company.

Hobi : Kookie I want to share a very important thing with you.

Jk : what is it hyung? (Said with a questionable look)

Hobi : you know in Korea there is a company as Kim Enterprises right.

Jk : yeah who's CEO won best business man title of this year.

Hobi : yeah that only, but last year Kim Enterprises wasn't doing well at all people were saying Mr. Kim's health wasn't good and the company was having its downfall.

Jk : so what does it have to do anything with us.

Hobi : yes, it has to do many things with us Kookie. Actually one of the board member of the company is quite known to me as the company was having its downfall he wanted to sell his shares but no one wanted to have shares of a company which is having its downfall. But I buy them from him. And now each share of that company  is very expensive in the share market you know. (Said with an amazed voice)

Jk : really hyung, it means you will be the part of that company. You have as many shares of the company as the board member needs to have right.

Hobi : exactly (said with victories smile)

Jk : you are a genius hyung super genius I must say I have so much to learn from you.

Hobi : you will be a great student don't worry. Listen there is more left, after hearing the strong comeback of Mr. Kim the board member who sells me all those shares is asking me to give them back , He really thought that i will . (Said with a sarcastic laugh)

Jk : such a greedy person when the company needed him he showed his back now that is strongest out there he wants to be part of that again.

Hobi : here's the most interesting thing. This morning I got a call from Mr. Kim's assistant and he says that I can be the part of the company and have collaboration or else they are ready to purchase those shares in the twice prince.

Jk : that's great hyung so what you thought of him.

Hobi : giving away shares I don't think will be a good idea as their price is increasing every day. So I thought to collaborate with them along with you.

Jk :what?? (Said in surprised tone).

Hobi : Yes, Kim enterprises hold great influence in the fashion industry too. Many times got highlights about their clothing too. So mine collaboration with them as my first step in the fashion industry gone be great.

Jk : really then I should start, tell me if you have  hire other employees for styling and fashion . We should start preparing.

Hobi : of course I don't need any complaints Mr. Jeon I am very strict when it comes to work.

Jk : you won't have any complaints Mr. Jung .

Hobi : Kim Taehyung must be impressed with your designs, understand.

Jk : Kim Taehyung?? (Said in confusion)

Hobi : ohh Mr. Kim's complete name is Kim Taehyung.

Jk : that name sounded quite familiar to me .

Hobi : really??

Jk : leave it.

Jungkook was about to leave when his eyes fell on the magazine's cover which was on the side of the table.

Jk : Hyung can you pass me that magazine please.

Hobi : here (forwarding it towards to jungkook)

Jungkook saw the front cover which has the picture of Taehyung with headline.

" Mr. Kim aka CEO of Kim enterprises won the title of 'The Best Business Man' after two years "

Jk : is he Kim Taehyung?

Hobi : yes, you didn't know?

Jungkook silently shook his head and still looked at that magazine cover. He returned it before leaving the cabin heading towards his cabin.

I hope you all enjoy reading it.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Please follow
Stay tuned for the next part. ☺