Chapter 17 :Are you Sure?

Taehyung in his room thinking about his eomma's words. Whatever Jin said was absolutely right when Jungkook is ready to accept him as he is with his disabilities and flaws then why can't he just accept them live freely but the other side of kept telling him Jungkook don't know what will be the consequences of his decision. Taehyung just stops accepting anything from anyone even though he loves that person.

He thinks that after being with him and understanding the difficulties of it they will leave or only treat him like a responsibility. He is already very weak Jungkook if he let him come close he knows he can't be able let him go.

Next day

Jungkook was getting ready to leave for the Kim Cooperation to have an important talk for the wedding and some other things related to business.

After getting ready he went downstairs to have breakfast with his parents. Sitting with his parents on the dining table he looked at them. He was feeling guilty for not telling them about it.

But he, made up his mind that the most difficult person to make agrees is Taehyung for the marriage. He did talk to father about this. Like he didn't say that he is going to marry someone but just say he is about to take a very big step in his life. At that time his father smiled at him and he will support his decision.

Mr. J : What are you thinking kookie.

Jk : Nothing appa just thinking about something. (He smiles at him)

Mr. J : aren't you taken leave from the work?

Jk : yes, but something very important had come for that I have to go.

Mr. J : It must be really important for you.

Jk : yes, very important. (He smiled and had breakfast)

After he was done we left to go to the Kim Cooperation.

With Taehyung

He was already in his cabin. Had two pairs of documents in his hands. He read them.

One was for company share transfer, that from now Jungkook will be the board member of the company and hold a major amount of them. And after Taehyung he is the most powerful person in the company. Taehyung read it and put it aside.

On the other document it was a marriage contract. It states that Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook will be in the contract marriage. For others they will be married couples but in reality they won't. They have to respect each other's privacy and can have relationships out of the marriage. Taehyung was reading it.

His eyes were stuck at the condition "can have relationship out of the marriage " Will he be able to bear it. He asked himself. He was thinking about this when he heard the door opening sound he quickly put both of the documents in the drawer.

Taehyung looked in front of him It was Jungkook.