Chapter 37 : You Can't Leave Me(M)

I can never win Jungkook, I always lose. I always loose myself in you. I thought I after meeting you I will stop myself falling for you, stop myself loving you more but it's not in my hands it was never in my hand. Why is it? No matter what I will fall for you everyday, every moment of my life. I will fall for you, love you love more and more cuz for my heart it's you or no one. Not just this time , not just in the past, every time for my heart to lose is you it will you. I don't the reason and I don't want to either. I just want to love you like always.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook read those words which just saw pure love for him and look at Taehyung was still there looking at him with tears. He again read the last paragraph which writing
.
.
.
.
.

My entire world is colourful but I am running towards darkness.. leaving the beautiful world is my impel state bcz I am made by darkness... My own self is mocking me for my devastated state when I am holding up an urge to live a fairytale. Rain is beautiful when cloudy skies have a hope to see the rainbow but my sky clouds are too dark and not replaceable.. someone came holding all the shine inside him but my darkness browbeats me badly ... I want to hold the sunshine just in my arms who is eager to remove all the darkness but what to do with my soul ... It also knows that it's impossible.. at the end of the day my darkness is against my sunshine ... My heart lost the battle against my soul . And here I am drawing my own destiny with darkness only .(credit this beautiful poetry to Sasa0taekook )
.

Taehyung moves towards to him and tries to take his general from Jungkook's hand. Who was holding tight. Jungkook looking at him all the time with many emotions.

Jk : why you do that hubby? Why?

Taehyung was still silent he just kept that general in the drawer with silence

Jk : I AM TALKING TO YOU. (He raised his voice)

Tae : what you say hmm? Why did I never told you that I always love you from the beginning? Why did I deny to recognize you ? Right? (Every word of him reflect pain and longging)

Jk : yes, why are doing all this hubby

Tae : don't you read huh? I wanted to best for you, worthy for you, best version of myself but what happened hmm. When saw you for the first I wanted tell you how much I love you every moment. But then I looked at myself Jungkook. I wasn't that best anymore, wasn't that worthy anymore. Wh-what I-I supposed to do? (He was crying on his own vulnerability)

Jk : why you think that way hubby hmm, did I ever for once act like I don't want you, I am honest with you hubby no can be  perfect for me as your for me, you worthy more than me, you best hubby.

He was kneeling down in front of Taehyung to his level he was holding his hand. Both of them tears.

Tae : you love so you think that way love but be at my place , someone you love more than anything wanted to be best for them would able to tell them your love after being in such condition hmm? Be honest bun.

Jk : I can never able to I will went away from him. I want him to have the best for  himself. I try my best he never knew how much I am in love him. I try my best to hide my feelings, my love so he can have the best.

Tae : so I did. How can I tell you everything, how can I show you my love. When I am hating myself every moment. Tell am I really wrong to do that bun hmmm.

Jk : can you let me go (Taehyung looks at him in confusion ) can you let me go if you love me and know that I also love you would you able to let me go? Don't you try to hold me in your embrace, don't you make me feel I am best,worthy and deserve you, don't you make my all flaws and imperfect just fly away, don't you make feel like I only deserve love and love in my life no pain or tears, don't you do that me hmm hubby? I answer you honestly hubby you also have to answer me with honesty? ( he gently wipe his tears saying that)