Chapter 31 : Doctor's Appointment

After Jungkook talked with Jin he went to his bedroom where Taehyung was waiting for him sitting on the bed having a mobile in his hands.

Taehyung smiles after seeing Jungkook here. He gestures to him to come on the bed. Jungkook came and hugged him. Taehyung caresses his hair.

Tae : you talk to eomma?

Jk : hmm.

Tae : so what happened, if you can tell me bun.

Jk : I don't want to tell but want to make a request to you hubby. Can you please agree with it.

Tae : Of course I will bun. Tell me.

Jk : can we please go to the doctor for check of your legs.

Jungkook is somehow able to say these words. He looked at Taehyung who was looking at him with a blank expression the smile he had is gone, which scared Jungkook.

Tae : Let's sleep it's already very late.

He pulled the duvet over them, Jungkook was still in the same position. He got up grabbing Taehyung's attention.

Jk : don't try aside this topic like this hubby please.

Tae : so how you wanna to be like huh? (Rise in voice)

Jk : just for once hubby please (requesting)

His eyes start to get teary seeing those cold eyes and hearing cold voices. Taehyung never ever talked to him in that tone never for once .

Tae : why you can't understand the simple things Jungkook. I don't want to. Don't you accept me this way then why huh? Is this start bothering you now. (Sadness is evident in the Taehyung voice)

Jk : what are you saying hubby? How could you even think that way hmm? You can never bother me. I accepted you in every way hubby.

Tae : then why, if it's not bothering you, you accepted me then why?

Jk : hubby for once please for me. Trust me I will never bring this topic again please, please please

Tae : Jungkook I was in the hospital for literally two years. What you think I never tried hmmm? I did but knowing my condition I understand I can't do anything but stay like this. This took my everything my happiness, my wishes, my dreams everything it made unacceptable for myself. When you arrive I start accepting myself being happy but you want me to go through that same pain again. (Taehyung began to cry his words were cracking up and breath is uneven)

Jk : I don't want to hubby, I don't (he moves close to him and holds his cheeks, connects their forehead together ) I made you happy right, just believe, Just for once I promise I won't disappoint you love I won't. I know it will hurt you but I will besides you to share it with you. You won't be alone. Look at the eyes hubby (Taehyung looks into the eyes) can for this time trust me please.

Jungkook's hopefully eyes made Taehyung  weak, but those memories of pain kept flashing in his mind completely occupying him. He looked down and wasn't able to look into his loves eyes,which crashes every hope .

Jk : that's fine

His voice had disappointment in them which made Taehyung sad. Without saying Jungkook lay on the bed besides Taehyung. Holding his hands laying back facing.

Tonight sleep seems far from both of them eyes as they aren't sleeping in each other's embrace. Taehyung was kept looking at the ceiling so many thought were going on in his mind. He signed and looked at Jungkook's direction He was completely aware that he is also wide awake just like him.

He moved forward and back hugged Jungkook and pulled his body closer to him . He could hear Jungkook's gasp because of his sudden action. He put his face in Jungkook's neck and nibbled his lips and placed a few kisses there.