Chapter 16 : It's Him

Thought to give a double update, I hope you will like it🤗☺
--------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung was still there after his eomma went from there. He have to marry someone. He thought of it again. He went to his room.

Tae : this is what I want right, then why does it hurt like hell. I want Jungkook to let go his feelings for me knowing I am getting married someone but when it actually happening why does it not feel right. (He cried saying this to himself)

He was stayed up all night writing something. And made his mind and make him understand that he is not wroth someone like Jungkook.

Next day

Taehyung fresh up and went down to have breakfast. Everyone was present there. Jimin noticed today everyone seems oddly silent.

Jm : Taehyung why don't you bring Jungkook again it's been a while right eomma (Taehyung look at him with murderous glare) did I said something wrong.

Tae : I am done with breakfast. Leaving for work. (He moved his wheelchair back from dinning table)

Jin : At 2 o'clock remember to come to my cafe. Make sure to look good not like an alien which you're looking right now.

Jm : jskjkdjdjj(He make an surpass laughing noise)

Jin /Tae : What's so funny (said in cold voice)

Jm : I am sorry (He again start eating looked at Namjoon who gave sympathic look)

Taehyung went to work don't know whom his mother choice for him , do that person well aware of his condition. Is ok with everything . He wanted make clear everything with that not to accept anything from him in this marriage. This only going to paper-profit marriage nothing more than and respect each other's privacy and can have relationship out of marriage.

Taehyung don't want person to suffer in this marriage in any way.

Taehyung reached to office and start doing his work thought he can keep his mind distracted from this mess but couldn't he kept thinking about this no matter what.

It's already afternoon time for Taehyung to go to his mother's cafe. He called Hansung to take him there.

Han : Mr. Kim we don't have any meeting there than we are going there?

Tae : it's not your work to know right.

Hansung kept quiet and being to taking Taehyung towards to their car. Driver drove them to "Euphoria Cafe " Which is own by Kim Seokjin one of most popular cafe's in Seoul.

When they reached there Seokjin came to take him there. And about Hansung he mesmerizing by Seokjin's beauty. He was walking behind him.

Han : you're the owner of the cafe.

Jin : Yes, I am (He smile at him)

Han : you're really handsome and beautiful I must say I never saw someone so pretty. (Jin just laugh it off)

Jin : Thank you

Han : do you boyfriend?

Jin : Noo

Han : that great, why don't we mee-

Jin : I have husband and two kids, Taehyung is one of them. And my husband is a police officer. (Said with a smile)

Hansung stand there with shock, did he just flirted with his boss mother. Thank god Taehyung was quite far from them so he didn't heard their conversation or else he almost lose his job today.