Chapter 29 : Something wrong

Hobi : Yoongi you are coming tomorrow at the Pool party with us I will come to pick you up , alright bye.

Yg : wait hobi, I think I can't make it .

Hobi : what, but I thought we all would enjoy at Kim mansion .

Yg : it's going to be at Kim's mansion?

Hobi : yes, everyone will be there too kookie, Tae,"Jimin" and Yoonji. You know

Yg : I will try to come hyung.

Hobi : bye.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Today is sunday everyone got  ready , Taehyung and Jungkook wore a loss t-shirts and short pants . Waiting for others to come. They came downstairs. Jimin was already sitting there being ready looking gorgeous.

Tae : wow, my brother learned how to be punctual.

Jm : I am always punctual. Don't talk like it's first. Just a few times I got late (everyone laughed at his statement)

Jin : Jiminaa, no matter how much I love but I won't lie you're one who always gets late for everything and every time.

Jm : recall, recent events tell me I was getting late or not huh.

Tae : sometimes mircle happens in one's life you know. (Said laughing at him, Jimin looked at him with pissed off face )

Nj : seems like your friend is Jimin today. They all are late. (Join in teasing Jimin)

Jm : I'm not always late, like you're saying, always. (Jimin tries to defend him but no one is really interested in listening to his explanation)

The door bell rang, Jin went to open the door. Hoseok, Yoonji and Yoongi came and they had a dog with them. It's name is Mickey.

Jk : Mickey (ran to him) you brought him hyung. I miss you so much. (Played with him)

Hobi : he wanted to come with us so we brought him, hope you all don't mind.

Jin : no it's fine.

Everyone went to the pool which was in the backyard of the Mansion. Taehyung was sitting on the edge of the pool and everyone was enjoying it in the pool.

Jungkook sittings on the tube enjoying swimming towards Taehyung and starts throwing water at him

Jungkook sittings on the tube enjoying swimming towards Taehyung and starts throwing water at him. Which Taehyung too did. Hoseok and Yoonji were together playing with each other. Yoongi was besides Jimin hugging his waist as no one was really watching them, all were enjoying themselves Mickey was running there . Playing all himself.

Jungkook got tired playing so he also sat on the edge of the pool with Taehyung and watched everyone.