Chapter 19 : Do you

Hoseok said looking at Jungkook who looked adamant towards his decision. Nothing can change his decision. Nothing

Jk : Hyung no matter how many times more you will ask but my answer is gonna be the same. I will marry Taehyung that fina-

Before he can say anything further the door of Jungkook's room got opened which took both Jungkook and Hoseok's attention.

Jungkook's eyes winded seeing his father standing there with a blank look. Hoseok too got shocked. He never wanted this to disclose to the Jeon couple until Jungkook wanted to. Those aren't his intentions.

Hobi : uncle did you hear what we talked about? (Hoseok some how manage to say these words)

Mr. J : Hoseok leaves from here. I wanted to talk to Jungkook alone. (Said in a cold voice)

Hobi : listen uncle it's- (try to say something but got cut)

Mr. J : Didn't you hear what I just said hmm. Leave now.

Hoseok looks at Jungkook before going out of the room. Jungkook was still standing there while facing the ground. Mr. Jeon walks inside the room and closes the door.

Mr. J : you grew up so much Jungkook that you stop considering that you share something with your parents.

Jk : it's not like that appa. I am about to say everything today itself. I don't want to keep it hiding from you or eomma. (Said immediately to Mr. Jeon.)

Mr. J : you talk with parents of the person whom you're thinking of getting married but not consider to talking to your own parents hmmm. Did you think we both will be an obstacle between your happiness. (Slightly lift Jungkook's chin making him look at him)

Jk : never appa, I know no matter what but will be standing beside me. I know you will me. I just wanted some time before saying this to you. (Jungkook said with teary eyes)

Mr. Jeon moves forward to Jungkook and wipes his tears.

Mr. J : son marriage is a very big responsibility. And you are thinking of getting married to someone who is paralyzed. It's very big responsibility dear. I am not against it if it's your happiness but never take an impulsive decision.

Jk : I know appa it will be hard. But I love him. I thought about it enough before stepping over this. I just want your support and blesses with me. Nothing else I want. Just you be with me. I don't care if the rest of the world is against me. I just want you to be with me.

Mr. J : you always have us son you're eomma and appa will always be there for you even this world turns against you baby. Appa is with you in his promise (Mr. Jeon had tears in his eyes)

Jk : Don't cry (He wiped his appa's tears)

Mr. J : my son will leave soon and you are saying I can't even cry so cruel.

Jungkook hugs his appa who caresses his hair and kiss top of his hand.

Mr. J : Are you ready to take that responsibility and always loving him hmm. Do you?

Jk : Yes appa I will, I will take every responsibility and love Taehyung always .

Mr. J : That's my son. I want to meet your in-laws and your future husband. Is he handsome?

Jk : He looks like a greek god . Extremely handsome . And the biggest thing you know is appa.

Mr. J : what?

Jk : Taehyung's younger brother is none other than Kim Jimin.

Mr. J : Kim Jimin the singer. Are you kidding. Your brother in law is Kim Jimin. (Both father and son are big fans of Jimin)