Chapter 28 : Friends Hangout

It's been a week and things went well, after Taehyung did a defamation case, the newspaper company  officially released an apology on this.

But Taehyung didn't really back off, he wanted to take for restriction actions but it's not possible as defamation for such a big company doesn't really take strictly Mr. Shin owner was made to pay a big amount as the compensation for this nothing more which really left him disappointed but he can't do any thing.

But after this, it really affected the image of Mr. Shin's business other investors back off and price of his every business dropped . Soon he got bankruptcy too

But other people didn't release that Mr. Shin along with his family just vanished . Like he never tried to comeback. He just gone from the business world . Others never really cared as no one really liked them.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Right now Yoongi was looking at his apartment's living room. Again made the couch look good, rearranging the pillows properly.

Yg : I think it looks much better, wait let me fix the odour too.

He grabbed the room freshener and sprayed it in the living room properly.

Yg : now it's better. (Said with a smile)

Well, today is Jimin's and Yoongi's having their  first ever date, so he wants to give Jimin the perfect home date. They both were dating past one month but never really had time to go on a proper date always busy with their schedules , they used to meet each other pretty often as from the same industry but never had that proper date.

As Jimin is a really  popular idol dispatch always stalks him and sees where he goes. So when they went on a date outside it wouldn't take long for them to get disclosed to others. Which they of course don't want.

Yoongi inspected his complete apartment looking for anything which wasn't looking good. He smiled when he didn't find any. The very next moment he heard the door bell ringing sound from the outside. He quickly looked at himself for the last time in the mirror before going to open the door.

Yg : hello, Jimina, you look pretty.

Jm : Thank you (said with a blushingh smile)

Yg :please come in.

Jimin came inside, Yoongi quickly removed slippers to wear indoors.

Jm : your house looks very good. (Yoongi backhug him. )

Yg : make yourself home please baby.

Jm : yes.

Yg : let's watch the movie first, which movie you wanna watch?

Jm : anything you like.

Yg : well, my movie choices are always  boring, you decide.

Jimin laughed at his statement and chose one movie for them to watch "Are We In Love? " Yoongi went to bring snacks for them and place them on the table in front of the couch.

They were watching it, laughing watching funny who the cafe owner had a crush on the girl the whole time but can't able to say it always scolds her instant when she cooks something wrong. Jimin head on Yoongi laps who was peeling tangerine and feeding  him while watching movie .