Chapter 10 : In Kim Mansion

Jungkook was intensely working as the due date is coming close. He is giving his best to that.

Jungkook was working on the Taehyung cabin. When he looks outside of the big window it's raining heavily.

Jk : See Taehyung it's raining so much. (He looks there with pout)

Tae : yes it is. Today's weather report didn't say it will rain today.

Jk : it's really season do you want rain in summer.

Tae : well that will be a great relief from the cruel summer.

Jk : you have answers to every question.

Tae : your questions are too easy not my fault.

Jk : never mind.

Saying that he is back to work. There was complete silence heavy rain can be heard. They both were immense in their work.

Jk : finally finished

He signed happily that finally it's done. Now he can go home as it's already 9 at night.

Jk : Taehyung-shii I will take my leave.

Tae : I am leaving too. It's still raining heavily I thought it might stop.

He looks outside and processes to go. Jungkook already left.

Jungkook at the parking lot in his car. He tried to start it but it didn't start. He tries many times still not. His car's engine started. Jungkook has zero knowledge about car repairing.

He came out to check on his car. Couldn't understand anything about it.

Well Taehyung was in the car too. His driver is on the radio. Which is telling the weather.

Radio : please try to go to home early and stay there. It's gonna rain more and even a thunderstorm can be seen. It's requested to stay at your home safe.

The driver started the car. Taehyung was looking at the outside from the car window when something caught his eyes it's Jungkook.

Jungkook was checking his car engine trying to figure out what the problem is. He heard someone calling him from the back side.

Tae : Jungkook what's wrong you didn't go home yet.

Jk : my car isn't starting I tried so many times I was trying to find out what was wrong.

Tae : ohh wait my driver will. Go and see what's the matter. (The driver went to check jungkook's car)

Driver : sir there is some serious we need mechanical tools to fix it which I don't have.

Jk : I called the mechanic right now but they refused to come because of the heavy rain.

Driver : of course no will come right now.

Tae : Jungkook come I will drop you there. There are no problems.

Jk : thank you so much.

Jungkook get into Taehyung's car and the driver to.

Dr : where do you live sir. (Jungkook tell his address) it's really far from here. And weather is not good too we might get stuck somewhere sir. Cuz weather is only going get worser with time.

Jk : really, is there any hotel near by I will stay there.

Tae : why don't stay at my house it's big you can stay there.

Jk : you sure.

Tae : yes, it's better you stay there instant a hotel at night.

Jk : alright then, I will inform my parents about.