Chapter 6 : In Kim cooperation

Taehyung came back to his house from work. He went to his room and fresh up. He is sitting on his wheelchair looking outside from the big window present there. He kept looking at there with a blank face that seemed like thinking something.

A sign left from his lips. He takes his wheelchair in a certain direction towards a drawer. He opens it after asiding few things there was square shape present. He removed it. He touches it and he was about to open it but retreat his hands and place it back where it was. He went outside of the room.

Namjin was there Jimin wasn't returned yet. Taehyung went to the dining table. Jin served him dinner when Jimin came vigorous.

Jin : Jimin comes to dinner quickly.

Jm : yes (he said without turning back)

Jimin in his room.

Jm : Aaaha that Min Yoongi that asshole, in anger he made record that song for I even lost the count. (Said hitting air with a pillow) .

A few hours before in the Bighit studio

Jimin was in the studio to record the song. That song was written by Min Yoongi he is the one who's gonna produce it too. Well Jimin never worked with him before he is kinda aware that Yoongi doesn't really hold a good reputation he said to be one of the rudest producers.

His written songs always perform best on the charts but the things that strictness those singers have go through you can't imagine. Many rookie singers many times end up crying because of that strictness.

Jimin listens to those things but never really believes them cuz he can't judge him just by listening to a few gossips.

Manager : Jimin you still have time to change the producer. (Said in a whisper tone to jimin)

Jm : why should I? (Give questionable look)

Manager : you never heard of Mr. Min behavior . He is very rude and strict.

Jm : I don't care . Might be Mr. Min (yoongi came listening to his name he stood behind him and kept listening ) rude, self-centered, jerk, asshole ,arrogant, cold, -

They heard someone clearing his throat sound Jimin turned around .

His eyes winded seeing Yoongi standing there with blank look

His eyes winded seeing Yoongi standing there with blank look .Jimin thought what if Yoongi only heard half which actually happened.

Manager : ohh Mr- Mr Min you here you both record I will take my leave (said in nervous voice and quickly went outside from the recording room)

Only Jimin and Yoongi were present inside the recording room. Jimin doesn't know what to say and Yoongi was looking at him like he will eat him alive.

Yg : I am rude, ( start walking towards jimin) self-centered, jerk, an asshole, arrogant , cold , hmmm great opinion to have I must say that . (Said looking straight into Jimin's eyes who looked tensed)