Chapter 30 : Talk

Jungkook in the office working, going through companies finical file . He looked at work files of the time when Taehyung wasn't attending the company because of his accident.

Jk : This year's company's performance was really bad, even worse the worst time the company was facing back then still it didn't perform this bad. (Taehyung came inside the company)

Tae : What are you looking for for Jungkook?

Jk : Taehyung isn't a company's loss at times when you were absent wasn't insane like, even before your accident company faced a bad time but it didn't face this much loss.

Tae : if the backbone of the company, the person who is running it won't be present here how someone will work right. Jungkook when those problems were done other have hope that I am here so don't need to worry and I will handle everything. But if I won't be here then why would someone else.

Jungkook nodded just wasn't convinced they don't want to talk about this right now, they already had a bad day because of today's deal. They did something to get the deal but that person seems not to have a good image of Jungkook's because of that news article .

They did handle this well, but still people believe this and people include some of the employees too they don't say it loud but the whispers about it can be heard of the people who used to close with Jungkook some of them not anymore despite knowing him well.

Tae : Bun don't think much alright. Come here.

Jungkook went to him sit on his lap. Taehyung hug his waist and with one hand caresses his hair. Kiss top of his head.

Tae : I know you're feeling bad how others are saying but don't think about this much ok.

Jk : but still hubby. I felt bad it wasn't my fault still I am getting blame and getting call nasty names.

Tae : things not good always bun. And don't take others words seriously one day they will sweet another mean. They forget about this incident after a while ok. You concentrate on your work. Hubby is here. He will always.

Jungkook break the hug and softly kissed Taehyung who responsed with gentleness and caressing his cheeks.

Jungkook broke kiss and kiss his forehead

Jungkook broke kiss and kiss his forehead. Smile on both of their face.

Tae : let's back to work. Don't stress yourself because of some shitty people. (Jungkook nodded)

Jungkook again began to work, he was working when his phone rang. It's 'Yoonji'.

Jk : hello noona, how you doing?

Yj : I am doing great kookie. Kookie can you come down I am outside of the company.

Jk : you are here. All of a sudden.

Yj : I wanted to talk to you about something important please come quickly. And come alone.

Jk : I will be coming soon. (He hung up)