Chapter 8 : Working Together

Jk : Finally done.( A tired moan came out of his mouth) It's already 4 in the morning I didn't realize but it's worth it I guess.( smile look at his work)

He stretched his arms and legs and got up from the working table. Right now Jungkook is done with his work. The whole night spent doing this he only had one month so he needed to spend a few sleepless nights for that.

After taking a small nap Jungkook fresh up and went down for breakfast his parents were already there.

Mrs.J : Kookie you this early hmm.(Shocked seeing Jungkook all ready in the early morning)

Mr. J : your son is getting old being responsible Ok.(shut her wife's wide open mouth with his hand )

Jk : yeah I am a big boy now. (Take his banana milk and start drinking it like wine) cheers appa.

They had their breakfast and Jungkook came to Kim's cooperation. So he can start working with the fashion team there. He was led to the project so he needed to be there first.

He reached there and others too came. They were working on creating designs on the computer. Practicing them on a mannequin seeing how they're gonna look in the real . Jungkook has created some designs in 3D patterns so it will be easy for others. He will work on other designs after it is finished .

Jungkook was putting pins on clothes marking that place.

Roy : Hey Jungkook (jungkook was busy so he just passed a small smile towards who was flattered by that) It looked beautiful Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at the cloth it's still plain with a pins attached to it. What's so beautiful about it. Jungkook asked himself.

Jk : Thank you (said with an awkward smile) you are very random sometimes.

Roy : Everybody says that never mind you are happy with it that matters (said with a smile)

Jk : you crazy (said chuckling)what about your work ?

Roy : I am feeling bored there should I come here and work here with you guys. Hmmm.

Jk : sure.

Roy went to his cabin to bring his things. Jungkook was completely drowned in his work. When his cabin's phone rang.

Jk : hello.

Taehyung was on the other side.

Tae : Hello Jungkook-shii please come to my cabin. Right now.

Jungkook looked at the phone which was disconnected after Taehyung called him.

Jungkook went to Taehyung's cabin. Who was working on the computer.

Jungkook takes a moment to appreciate the heavenly handsome male in front of him in the appreciating he forgets that he comes to talk with Taehyung for work but he seems to be staring at him and forgetting everything