Chapter 26 : Dance With Me

Taehyung and Jungkook reached to the Kim mansion. Everyone was fell asleep as it was late at night. Jungkook takes Taehyung to their room.

There was still silence between them, nor did Jungkook say anything neither Taehyung asked anything. Jungkook's first one to freshen up later is Taehyung .

Taehyung came out and found Jungkook looking out from the window. He pushed his wheelchair towards to him and held his hand. Jungkook looked at him with a smile .

Jk : you tired hubby let's sleep. (Said walking towards the bed.)

Tae : what happened there ? (Asked him gently)

Jk : nothing much.

Tae : did he talk badly to you?

Jungkook said nothing just looking down. Taehyung smiled at him.

Jk : he even said bad things about you, I can't hold myself. I don't regret doing that.(Said with a small voice)

Tae : you should have slapped him more than just once you know.

They both burst into laughter when Taehyung said this.

Jk : That boy literally got scared, shivering. I was scared what will happen if I even raise my hand you slap him , he might get faint seeing that only.

Tae : you were a double bunny that time. (Jungkook looks at him) double is a scarring bunny, he is dangerous.

Jk : you should too  fear the double bunny you know.

Tae : I am very scared. (Said in a little scared voice)

They laughed and looked at each other with a smile. Their small talks are the best for them.

Jk : can I request you something hubby.

Tae : what is it?

Jk : can you dance with me hubby?

Taehyung's smile dropped and he looked down with sadness He knew he couldn't and Jungkook asked him. He felt bad not being able to fulfill Jungkook's request.

Tae : you know I can't kookie (said with a small voice)

Jk : hubby (he made Taehyung look at  him) don't think you can't or this is not possible for you . Just tell me do you want to dance with me? (Said in a soft voice and holding his cheeks)

Tae : I want to .

Jk : Then give me your hand.

Taehyung gave him his hand with a smile and Jungkook took it. Jungkook sat on Taehyung's lap and took his hands and put one hand on his waist. Jungkook  intertwined the other hand with his together.

(Please imagine as Taehyung is sitting and Jungkook on his lap)

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and smiled warmly. He played music on his phone. On the other hand Jungkook put on the Taehyung wheelchair controller and started to move it slowly back and forth with the soft rhythm of the music.