Chapter 23 : I will Take Care

After the Wedding ritual was done happily. Everyone enjoys dancing and singing. Yoongi flirting with Jimin.

Right now Yoongi was standing in the drinking area. Having glass wine looking at the view in front of him.

Yoongi happily watched Jimin talking with others there

Yoongi happily watched Jimin talking with others there. When someone puts a glass in front of his eyes. He was so much into looking at Jimin. He didn't even bother to check who the person is. He just move he head and continued staring there.

But again glass came in front of his eyes. He closed his eyes in anger and signed looked at the person who was holding the glass.

Yg : do you want me to break that glass on your head or someth-

But his words got stuck and he saw it's Hoseok there looking at him teasing smile. Yoongi knew now this person will annoy shit out of him.

Hobi : Liking Jungkook's brother in law so much , can't take eyes off from him hmmm (Said with a teasing smile)

Yg : what are you saying? There is nothing like that you're just over thinking.

Turn around and start drinking avoiding Hoseok's questionable glance. But Hoseok won't be back off easily.

Everyone was sitting on the dinner table and all the family was here. Guests at the other table. Yoongi was sitting beside him and an empty chair for Jimin he saved . Before Jimin can come and sit there .

Hobi : Yoongi is enjoying food how's it great right I am the one who was looking for catering stuff

Yg : You're asking like you're the one who cooked everything. Everyone knows your cooking skill. (Everyone laughs hobi whine.)

Hobi : stop being savage

Yg : it's not in my hands, when someone talks stupid I can't stop myself.

Hobi : do you wanna say I talk stupid?

Yg : it's too obvious, I thought you know .

Hobi : bro why are you being like I take your boyfriends place and you're angry about that I just about food (Yoongi sign)

Yg : it's amazing (tight lipped smile) why don't you also eat. Wait let me feed you.

Yoongi fed him a full spoon of rice, Hoseok's mouth making his mouth full, but yoongi didn't stop repeating to feed him.

Yg : have more my sweet hoba, come on. (Hand has a full spoon of rice, Hoseok shook his head) don't be shy let me your dear friend feed you . (In mind) hope you choke.

Yoongi saw Jimin sitting far from him. He again saw hoseok having mouth filled with food.

Jk : Yoon hyung, Hobi hyung can't be able to take your this much affection hyung. (Said holding his laugh seeing scene in front of him)