Chapter 14 : Suggestion

The board meeting was done. Taehyung in his cabin thinking about this issue. He needs to find his solution soon. Before others get know about this and try to benefit themselves from his company.

Taehyung is immense in his thoughts when Roy walks into his cabin. Taehyung noticed him and passed a small smile.

Roy : Thinking about today's meeting?

Tae : yes I am stuck with what I am supposed to do?

Roy : did you think to consider someone's suggestion?

Tae : what suggest? Huh? They are all basically telling me to make a board member someone they know so they both will get benefits. Without anyone input.

Roy : I have a suggestion for you.

Tae : go ahead. (Give complete attention to him)

Roy : I have a sister named Anna-

Tae : don't Roy if you want to make your sister a board member. I do trust you but I want anyone's family members.

Roy : Listen to me first Taehyung, so I have a sister named Anna she is studying business in Australia. She will complete it soon. I want you and her to do a contract marriage. You make her sign terms like she is just share hold to others but in reality all the things will be under your name. She will be just an employee here and she just completed here business degree it will be a great opportunity for her to work for this big company in a high position .

Tae : GET OUT (Tae screamed at Roy) so cheap person you are I can't even imagine. It feels like you're selling your sister to me.

Roy : She is the one who suggested this. Actually our family was forcing her to get married but she doesn't want to when I told her this, she suggested me this. And many businessmen do contract marriage ok Taehyung. Both will agree no one will be forced. There is nothing wrong with this, you will get what you want and she will get what she wants . It's like paper - profit marriage.

Tae : Leave From here . (Said in an annoyed tone)

Roy : well I will but here it's my sister's number. You can talk to her and ask anything you want.

Roy smiled at Taehyung and put his sister's number card on Taehyung's table. Roy starts walking towards the exit.

Taehyung was staring at the number card he signed and picked it up and put it in the drawer.

Roy just went from there before going out he did heard the drawer opening sound. Roy smirked to himself and walked towards his cabin.

In Roy's cabin

Roy : I won . This time (said with victories smile)

He removed a photographer from his drawer which was Jungkook. He caresses it with a small smile.

Roy : I am so sorry Jungkook but for us to be together and happy. I have to vanish the love you have Taehyung. I know it will hurt you . But I have to do this for us.

Roy smiled to himself.

Roy : Don't worry love when you will have your heart break I will be beside you ok. You can cry on my shoulder I won't let you think of that Taehyung even for a moment, also ok. You and I will be happiest together. Don't worry you will get over from Taehyung when I won't even give you a moment to remember him. I will fill your mind with my thoughts.

Taehyung was still thinking about it.

Tae : It will be just a paper - profit marriage right? But how can I think of it. When I already love someone . We can't be together in this marriage no feelings will be involved right. And I will be able to make Jungkook release from his feelings from me.