Chapter 25 : Party

It's been nearly a month, Taehyung and Jungkook being married to each other. It's really amazing for them. It's like knowing each other more and more. Falling for each other even more with every passing day.

Today, Taehyung and Jungkook are going to attend a business party together. It's been a while since Taehyung last attended one. But as he and Hoseok thought about working together in one company he needed to meet others too for establishing one big company .

Jungkook was getting ready for the party wearing a formal dress. He is nervous as it's his first time attending a business that too he is going to attend as Taehyung's husband.

Tae : you ready, Kookie?

Looked in his direction only to get mesmerized  by the eternal beauty in front of him.

Jk : how am I looking hmm??(asked fiddling his finger together and looking down in nervousness)

But he got silence in return , Jungkook looked at Taehyung with an angry pout but saw Taehyung looking at him with amazed. Jungkook smile.

Jk : I know I am beautiful but stop looking at your husband like creepy . (Taehyung smiles at his husband's sassy words)

Tae : you nervous? (Asked in soft tone)

Jk : am I nervous? No my heart beats dropping, breathe is high , palms are all sweaty, feeling like my knees are weak like I will fall any time, blood is running very fast in my veins. (Said every thing in one breath)

Tae : Kookie I told you should reduce your time spending with eomma right.

Jungkook pout and hugged Taehyung . Taehyung knows Jungkook is very nervous as he will be for the first time attending a business meeting that too as his husband.

Tae : don't be nervous, bunny you will do great ok . (Jungkook nodded his head in Taehyung's neck)

They stayed like this for a moment, Taehyung kissed his forehead after parting, Jungkook pout asking some attention there, Taehyung smiled and pecked his lips. Making Jungkook smile like a bunny, he gave multiple pecks to him.

They reached to the car, and the driver was waiting for them. After Jungkook and Taehyung were sitting there , the car drove them to the party location.

Jungkook was sitting inside the car, in nervous he peek outside  there were many cameras. Taehyung holds his hand. Later both came out of the car.

When they see a new face with the infamous CEO they start taking pictures all the flashes where on their face. The security helped them to get in the party hall. Covering them from cameras .

Jungkook signed after they get away from there. He looked around the decorations with his big doe eyes.

Hobi : You both came I was waiting for you both to only come kookie we will introduce you to all other board members of the company and other business partners of our.