Chapter 22 : Marriage

Finally the day had come which everyone was waiting for eagerly. Special Taehyung and Jungkook. Jungkook always used to call Taehyung and talk to him at night.

Taehyung didn't talk much just listened to Jungkook blahing with a smile.

Right a big famous wedding hall in the Seoul filled with people in them. Everyone dressed formally and talked to each other.

Taehyung sitting on his wheelchair at his appa standing beside him. Taehyung is taking deep breaths to calm his throbbing heart which seems ready to Jump out from his heart as in a few moments he has to go to the stage and wait for Jungkook .

Namjoon saw his overly anxious and nervous son. Taking deep breaths to calm himself. He smiled and leaned to whisper in Taehyung's ears.

Nj : Taehyung I have calming pills with me . Do you want to have one. (Said with a smile)

Tae : yes (he said slowly)

Namjoon went to bring them and give one to Taehyung. Who swallows it immediately.

Nj : I was to very anxious and nervous when I was about to marry your eomma. But you know when I saw him walking towards to me holding his appa's hands and slowly looking at me. I literally forgot everything. And you know it's good your feelings that. Because you want to have your future with Jungkook want to give him the best.

Tae : Thank you appa.

Taehyung smiled at his appa who passed a very warm smile towards to him making Taehyung to feel a bit at ease.

Soon a hall staff came inside the room.

Staff : Sir, you have to go to the stage in 5 minutes to be ready.

Saying this the staff member went away and Namjoon held the Taehyung wheelchair and started moving it towards the stage . Taehyung took a deep breath and moved forward towards a new beginning.

Coming at the stage he saw everyone in front of the stage. Namjoon takes Taehyung and puts his wheelchair beside the priest.

With Jungkook

Jungkook in his room which is an assist for him. He was sitting there all ready. Looking breath taking. He looks oddly calm which seems quite unusual for him.

Mrs. J : if you're feeling nervous you show instant of sitting like a robot. (Said with a chuckle)

Jk : eomma, my heart is beating so fast. (Takes a deep breath).

Mrs. J : it happens alright. No worries. Soon appa will come to take you.

Mr. Jeon saw his son looking beautiful.

Mr. J : you are looking so beautiful baby (said putting his hand on Jungkook's head) Jungkook you really have to marry and go.

Jk : Yes appa.

Mr. Jeon sadly pout and Mrs. Jeon just done with him.

Mr. J : why don't you convince him to come to our home hmm. What you think honey hmm.

Mrs. J : I think we are getting late you should take Jungkook to aisle love.