Chapter 3 : Flashback

Jungkook was sitting in his cabin in the front of the computer screen . But his mind is completely somewhere else. Kim Taehyung is the only name in this mind.

He still remembers for the first time he met him those memories with him still there in his mind.

Flashback

The 15 years old Jungkook drawing on his canvas in full concentration sitting on a chair in the art room of the Seoul National School. After completing his drawing he looks at it.

Sigh of disappointment came out from his mouth

Sigh of disappointment came out from his mouth. Why? Why?

Jk : Aaahhhh after spending one week literally one week I made this and I am thinking of completing with this painting to high schoolers with this painting. Like Seriously. Why God? (Said in frustration)

Jungkook in his second year of the middle school . So the thing is after like two days there is a painting submission day for the painting competition and Jungkook also wants to participate. He made this painting for his participation but Jungkook didn't feel satisfied with his work. He is thinking not to take part .

Jk : let's go (He got with his painting and went outside of the art room.)

Jungkook was thinking to focus more into studies and having a normal Job instant of taking arts and being a fashion designer basically thinking of giving up on his dreams . He doesn't want to but sometimes people around him makes him feel so insecure.

Will passing through the playground the last time I look at his painting before putting it in the dustbin. He started to walk towards his class without looking back.

He kept walking when all of sudden someone came in front of him making him completely shocked . He looks at the person . Who is looking at him with a smile on his face .

Jk : what happened why are you looking at me like that huh? (Said looking at him)

Tae : nothing just I have a question. (Said smiling can sense Jungkook is kind of salty about something)

Jk : ask quickly cuz I need to go (this time said politely)

Because by the uniform Jungkook can say that the person in front of him is a high school student means his senior so he needs to show some respect at least don't disrespect him because of his upset mind.

Tae : did you make this painting. (Asked after showing it )

Now that boy is making Jungkook get angry did he came here to make fun of him.

Jk : yes I made it and I am aware of the fact that it looks awful and I don't need your comment under-

Tae : it looks amazing (Jungkook got cutoff by Taehyung's comment)

Jk : huh?? (He felt like he heard something wrong)

Tae : I said that it looks amazing and absolutely beautiful. (Said with a smile).

Jk : I don't think so (he said in a small voice)

Tae : why so? Hmmm did you make it for the upcoming drawing competition (Jungkook nodded it a bit) Then why you throw it you should submit it after two days you can't be able to submit it.

Jk : I don't want to take part in that competition and moreover high school students must make much better paintings than mine for sure they will win.

Tae : it's wrong to be defeated even before competing you know. You should try your best and let judges decide right. Trying doesn't harm. (He said to motivate Jungkook)

Jk : are you planning to be a philosopher after high school and seems like you start your practice too.

Tae : ohhh (he laughed at jungkook's reply) well I was just sharing my opinion. But it's not a lie that your painting deserves to win just trust me .

Jk : if you are so sure about mine win then why don't you participate with his painting . If you won then talk ok.

Tae : what ?? Ok, if I won then I won't share the award with you ok.

Jk : I'm not even gonna ask for it.

Tae : fine fine, let's not talk about it. By the way I am Kim Taehyung , last year highschooler from batch B and you.

Jk : Jeon Jungkook, second year middle schooler from batch A.

Tae : well Jungkook why did feeling so insecure about your painting and competitions hmm it's just a game of loss and win. At the end of the day it doesn't matter.

Jk : well don't know it just I always feel like whatever I will do I can't be the best in that. I can never win.

Tae : low self-esteem??

Jk : guess so.

Tae : I will boast that just give me sometime. Bye.

Jungkook looked at taehyung who walked away waving his hand from behind. Jungkook unknowingly smiles looking at him and he waves back too.

Today is the day people to announced who won the the competition. People who take part in the competition were gonna receive prize if they won. Everyone was sitting in the auditorium .

Jungkook was sitting in the middle row along with his classmates. Soon the principal started giving prizes who won as Jungkook knew most of them were high school students barely someone or only two or three from middle school won until .

Right now the Top three winners were gets called it's from below.

Principal : Three places go to Lee Haeun from the second year of high school batch D (she comes with a smile and takes it) Second place goes to Hwang Wooyoung from the first year of high school batch A.

Jungkook saw everyone taking their prize with a smile . Jungkook was sitting in the audience and saw everyone taking their prizes.

Principal : First place goes to Jeon Jungkook from the Second year of middle school batch A.

Everyone started clapping Jungkook was also clapping until he realized his name was taken. He got stunted and shocked to react. When one of his class mate shook him.

Jungkook ran there and took his prize and his painting was displayed behind him . But he already threw it then how.

Jungkook still on the stage and others were clapping when his eyes fell on Taehyung who was sitting on the first row clapping for him with a proud smile on his face.

Tae : congratulations (mouth to jungkook)

Jungkook understands Taehyung is the one who submitted his painting.

I hope you enjoy reading it.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Please follow
Stay tuned for the next part ☺