Chapter 5 : First meet

Finally the day came when Jungkook will meet Taehyung after so many years later . He is very nervous about it. After all  this is  first business meeting of him that to with his used to crush .

After talking through the phone Jung Enterprise and Kim Cooperation had decided to meet at a restaurant for lunch first. Then they will discuss the business idea there and decide to keep the deal for later on or dismiss it. So first they will discuss the idea of Hoseok then Jungkook have to handle everything from there if they agree too .

After waking up Taehyung  off the alarm. With the help of a stick he sat on his wheelchair and went to the bathroom to freshen up. He got out of the room. Jin immediately takes his wheelchair handle and takes it towards the dining table.

Tae : eomma I know I can't walk but I can manage this wheelchair perfectly so please stops making me feel like I can't do anything on my own. (Said in a small voice)

Jin : I was just helping you bear I don't want to make you feel like anything you are saying dear. I just wanted to help (Said in a sad tone felt hurt by taehyung's words)

Tae : I am sorry eomma if I hurt you but please eomma I request that things I can manage to do myself don't bother yourself. It's supposed to be me to help you not this way.

Jin felt less in words he doesn't know how he is supposed to make his son understand that he is still their responsible son and he can never bother them. But it's really difficult  to make him understand. Especially when he didn't accept that as his reality.

Namjoon and Jimin also came for breakfast.

Jm : Good morning hyung

Tae : morning Minnie how was your tour hmm?

Jm : it's good you must see the news right.

Tae : of course the first korean highest grossing tour.

Jin : Chimmy your tour just finished you should rest . You're going to record a new song.

Jm : Eomma during this tour I can't be able to release any song for a year . So my fans are waiting for a new song. Filling their wishes is my duty.

Tae : filling their wishes doesn't mean you should make yourself sick understand take your time and take care of yourself .

Jm : more than me you need to take care of yourself. (Said pointing his chopstick towards Tae)

Tae : aren't you talking too much shorty .

They had breakfast together like that all of them went to work to respected work places.

At Kim cooperation

Taehyung is working on his computer. When he called his assistant.

Han : yes Mr. Kim

Tae : You talked to Mr. Jung about their collaboration idea. (Said while eyes fixed on computer screen)

Han : well Mr. Jung's assistant told me they will discuss it in the meeting. Are gonna attend it or only I should go on your behalf.

Tae : I will, don't worry about it .

Han : you sure Mr. Kim.

Taehyung looks at him indirectly telling him I know what to do and keep your opinions to yourself. Actually since after the accident Taehyung rejoined he didn't attend any meeting  which was held outside of the office especially such a public place like a restaurant. So just Hansung was concerned.

Tae : well one day others will know the truth of me being disabled so let's get ready to face with it (in mind)

It's afternoon Jungkook in this cabin preparing himself for the meeting.