Chapter 4 : Flashback 2

After receiving the prize jungkook went back to his seat not before looking at taehyung who was still looking at him with his infamous boxy smile.

After the prize distribution was done and the principal gave a big ass boring speech, how can you come to school and the principal didn't give a long ass boring speech.

Jungkook was in his class everyone  including his home teacher praising and congratulating him. Many are trying to be friends with him which Jungkook just nodded his head as the answer .

Right now it's lunch break Jungkook is on the floor of high school students. His eyes were roaming from here to there finding someone.

He started walking in search of Taehyung . He was walking looking for him.

Tae : are you searching for me by any chance?

Taehyung said in Jungkook's right ear from the back side making Jungkook jump on his place in the reflex of sudden action of Taehyung.

Jungkook turned around putting hand on his heart calming himself.

Jk : can't you meet me like a normal person instant of coming from nowhere.

Tae : ohhh sorry if I scared Jungkook.

Jk : that's fine.

Tae : but you didn't tell me why you came here for me. (He asked teasingly)

Jk : no. I didn't come for you.

Tae : ohh then I will take me leave. (About to leave)

Jk : wait, wait.. (Tae again turns with a questionable look) I- I -I -I was, thankyou Taehyung. (He said in one go)

Tae : what I didn't hear you can you please repeat it. (Teasing him)

Jk : I said thank you so much for what you did if you didn't take mine painting from Dustbin and submitted it for my behalf . Today only because of you I can able win. (He said loud enough to everyone around them can hear)

Tae : The first thing you won because of your skills and talent not because of me. I just help you take your talent where it deserves to be understood. Second thing never again doubt yourself and your talent. (Said with a small smile)

Jk : thank you so much Taehyung because if you didn't do that I won't ever be able to take that prize. I will lose before even taking part here.

Tae : well you're most welcome and never ever lose hope and don't  take defeat always fight until you won ok.

Jk : I will Taehyung.

Tae : if you are free by any chance want to come with me Jungkook?

Jk : but where?

Tae : just say yes say yes.

Jk : fine (said with a smile)

Taehyung takes his hands and both walk out of the school seeking out without getting caught by the watchman of the school.

After walking for a few minutes they were here in front of the infamous Namsan tower of Seoul .