Chapter 33 : Accident

Jungkook in his cabin worked when his phone rang he signed in annoyance. He already has tons of work to do and now someone is bothering him. He checks it's Yoonji and calms his mind before picking up the call.

Jk : hello nonna what happened?

Yj : Jungkook I tried to contact the doctor who was had Taehyung's medical but he is avoiding me.

Jk : what?

Yj : I contacted him personally too, and through the hospital also but he is avoiding me the best. I can't even discuss Taehyung's case with him.

Jk : but why? Did you tell him everything.

Yj : I did kookie from the moment he knew I wanted to talk about the Taehyung case and he started avoiding me. He is always busy and all. Can you contact him through Taehyung. He is his patient he can't avoid him.

Jk : I will talk about it nonna and tell you ok. Are Taehyung's reports coming?

Yj : not yet kookie, when it will I will inform you.

Jk : Bye nonna

Yj : bye kookie

After hanging up the call, the Jungkook sign looks at incomplete files in front of him. A tired sign left from his lips. He needs to complete them by tomorrow He has been working on them for the last four days .

And he told Taehyung to rest yesterday because he was a little sick so the work load increased a bit more to him. He has been over working this whole week without Taehyung's knowledge he knows if Taehyung gets to know he will be scolded badly for being so careless towards himself. But work needs to be done. He can't do anything.

Jk : it's already lunch time (he looks at the his watch)

He received a text message in his phone

Hubby : aren't you gonna eat lunch.

He saw in front of him. His hubby looked at him with a worried expression. He smiled and walked towards him.

Tae : come little bun.

He called him closer and Jungkook sat on his lap . Taehyung hugged him while caressing his back.

Tae : you're working so hard bun, take a rest.

Jk : I will after this deal will be over, we take a leave and go on a good date hmm.

Tae : we will be but resting now is also very important right. We will eat lunch and then go back to work alright.

Jk : I am not feeling hungry, I ate so much at breakfast time eomma made my favorite I can't stop myself from eating so much now I can't eat anything.

Tae : you sure you don't want to eat hmm.

Jk : I really don't have an appetite  hubby please. You eat please you have to take medicine too.

Tae : you are not eating how can I hmm.

Jk : cuz I didn't fall sick like when I will , then gonna listen to everything you will say ok.

Tae : my sickness is that serious. (Quickly argue back)

Jk : hey it's not fair you have to eat ok.

Tae : you have to eat with me then only.

Jk : fine.

He went and brought food on the plate after microwaving it (yes he microwaved it). Then bring the food at the Taehyung table.

Tae : you should have brought more.