Chapter 13 : Problem

[ Happy 100 .I recently crossed 100 followers here. Thank you very much for following me and enjoy reading it.Thank you much you all.]

--------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung was sitting at his working table. Computer screen in front of him. But his mind stuck somewhere else.

Jk : so you were doing this intentionally. Everything was done to avoid me. Right.

Jungkook's words and his teary eyes keep flashing in his mind. It's been a week since the incident of the fashion show.

Taehyung just wanted to keep Jungkook away from him so he wouldn't get more attached with him but it's never just attached in his heart for Jungkook he knows, well aware about it but in denial.

He never wanted to hurt Jungkook in any way he can't even think of doing that but see he ends up doing the thing which he never wanted to do.

Taehyung picked up his phone and thought about calling Jungkook but stopped in midway and put his phone back.

Tae : I can't do this, I know if I spend more time with you I will become selfish to be with you. Being with you makes me forget everything. The time I spent with was like a dream or more beautiful than a dream but I woke up from this beautiful dream and realized the reality . I can't be selfish Jungkook you will be better off me . To be exact you will be best.

Taehyung just wanted to forget everything, his disability everything just wanted to hold Jungkook. Taehyung can't forget it ,this disability will always be with him

Taehyung leans his back on the chair and stares at the ceiling a tear falls off from his eyes a deep sign left from his lips . Taehyung in his deep thoughts when he heard knock on the door. Taehyung quickly wiped off his tears and composed him.

Tae : come in (Hansung came in and bowed at Taehyung )

Han : Mr. Kim I want to share very important news

Tae : What is it?

Han : Mr. Kim, a few months ago you removed four of the board members of this company as they sold their shares.

Tae : so, they aren't investors of the company anymore I can't do anything with it.

Han : Mr. Kim has less number of board members causing problems. We are in need of 13 members we only have 10 .

Tae : The company is doing well we don't need that one that is good here.

Han : I understand but we need someone at least one new member in board members. It is creating problems.

Tae : do other board members know this?

Han : No Mr. Kim.

Tae : arrange meeting room and call other members.

Hansung bowed and went from there. Taehyung's mind was already messed up and now this.

Jungkook in his cabin working with his complete focus. His phone rang and he immediately looked at it. A sign of disappointment left when he saw it was his appa. He picked up the call and talked a bit with his father .

After cutting the call he stared at the phone screen. He remembers what happened at the Fashion show day . After discovering that Taehyung was intentionally ignored it really hurt him badly.

After that day he didn't even call Taehyung but he did wait for his call. In Jungkook's heart he can't believe that. There must be something that is why Taehyung is acting this way. He wanted to know.