Chapter 27 : News article

Enjoy the double update guys~~~~☺

--------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung woke after lost of warmth, whine and look around at the room but Jungkook wasn't there.

Tae : kookie, little bun....... (He called Jungkook from the bed but didn't get a response)

Later after a while he saw Jungkook coming from the bathroom.

Jk : you woke up hubby.

Tae : you woke up so early today? (He hugs his waist with sleepy eyes)

Jk : I'm gonna join the company named "Kim cooperation " remember Mr. Kim. (With an adorable pout)

Tae : I almost forgot that after the last incident.

Jk : you forget everything because of a kiss.

Tae : I forgot because of the slap incident.
(Jungkook looked at the murderess glare making him glup) and also because of the kiss. I want one more (he pouts his lips)

Jk : kiss yourself (throw a towel on him)

Tae : bun I'm sorry sometimes the truth spill I mean we mistakenly say something.

Jk : I really understand your meaning Kim Taehyung. Go to bathroom.

Jungkook helped him to the bathroom and quickly left and Taehyung took a shower and came out. Found Jungkook there with clothes.

Jk : wear them. (Pass him)

Taehyung started wearing them. Jungkook was about to leave. When Taehyung called him.

Tae : Bun (called him with a sweet voice)

Jk : What happened? (Said angrily)

Tae : you're not gonna help with the tie hmm? (Said with a pout just like a baby and playing with the tie, it's hard for Jungkook to say no)

Jk : give me the tie .

Jungkook took the tie and bent to the Taehyung's level and started doing his tie. When Taehyung put his hand on his waist and made him sit on his lap. Jungkook looked at him shocked.

He never really saw Taehyung acting so bold. Day by day he is getting more which makes Jungkook happy it means he is expecting him and loving Jungkook in this way doesn't think himself unworthy.

Tae : it's better for you to make wear a tie.

Jungkook is somehow able to  so much  blushing and making his tie without looking at Taehyung's lovely glance. Taehyung caresses his cheeks.

Tae : don't be angry love please. I was just thinking about that I didn't mean it.

Jk : ok fine.

Jungkook got and they went out to have the breakfast. Namjoon, Jin were present there Jimin went out for work.

When they were coming they saw Namjoon putting his news paper down. And start eating.

Tae/ Jk : Good morning eomma appa.

Jin/ Nam : good morning

Tae : Appa do you have the newspaper, can you give it to me I want to read business news.

Nj : I didn't bring the newspaper today (said with an awkward laugh and Jin frowned)

Jin : you were just reading it joonie, why are you lying hmm.

Taehyung and Jungkook frown, Namjoon soon passed it to Taehyung who opened the paper and started reading.

There he saw the business side the headline say.