Chapter 2 No More Virgin

Next morning,

Next morning,

I wake up, and a smile flashes on my face as I recall the last night. But soon my smile fades away as I realise she has gone.

I don't even know her name, how will I find her?

"Don't be upset, Steve, if that girl is part of your destiny, you will encounter her again." I murmur to myself, hoping to meet her again.

I pick up my phone from the side table and shake my head in disbelief, seeing so many miscalls from Jace and Mike.

I do a video call to them after getting dressed up. They greet with grins on their faces.

"Jace, our friend, he is no more virgin." Mike squeals, as if he wins the world.

But how did they come to know? I think they must have caught me kissing her at the club.

"Is it true, Steve?"Jace asks me to confirm.

I nod, blushing and rubbing my nape with my free hand.

"I can't believe it." Jace shakes his head in disbelief.

"Last night, someone was saying he would never sleep with any woman without falling in love." Mike teases me.

"Guys, it wasn't just one nightstand."

"How can you fall for the first woman you slept with, dude?" Mike enquires in an incredulous tone.

I reply with a small smile. "Sometimes, you just know when you've found someone special."

Jace raises an eyebrow, clearly sceptical. "So, what's her name?"

I shake my head, feeling a pang of disappointment. "I don't even know her name, guys. We didn't exchange any contact information."

Mike chuckles. "Well, Steve, looks like you're in for a challenge. But hey, if it's meant to be, you'll find a way to reconnect."

I nod, trying to remain optimistic. "Yeah, you're right. Maybe fate will bring us together again."