Chapter 51 Please, Fuck Me

I lift Grace in my arms and carry her to the bed on the terrace, adorned with rose petals. She encircles her arms around my neck, and her eyes sparkle with amazement as she looks at the arrangement.

"Wow! Little did I know, my husband has a romantic side as well. I thought he just knew how to give lectures." She exclaims, chuckling.

I gently lay her down on the bed, smiling. "You don't need lectures now, baby. What you need is love." I lean in and capture her lips in a tender kiss.

A mischievous glint dances in her eyes as she meets my gaze. "Right now, I just need a good fuck." She teases, winking at me as I cuddle her.

I pull her close, laughing and relishing the feeling of her in my arms. She can never change in certain aspects, and honestly, I wouldn't want her to.

"Of course, you'll get that, but before that, let me make you wear something even more special." As I reach into my pocket and pull out a small velvet box, Grace's eyes widen with curiosity.

"What's more, Steve?"

"Just wait a second, my love." As I open the box, revealing her old wedding ring.

Her gaze shifts from the ring to me in astonishment. "Steve, is that—"

I cut her off with a smile, "Our wedding ring. I kept it safe, knowing our paths would cross again, and this ring would find its place on your finger once more."

A mix of emotions plays on her face as I slip the ring onto her finger. She gazes at it, and then at me, her eyes brimming with immense joy.

"Fuck! Steve, I can't believe you kept it all this time." She whispers, her voice filled with gratitude.

"Because I always believed in us, Grace," I answer, kissing her knuckles gently.

She surprises me by swiftly climbing on top of me, her eyes gleaming with mischief. Before I can react, she grabs my white shirt collars and seals my lips with hers in a passionate kiss, leaving me stunned.

I just love her.

Deepening the kiss, I squeeze her buttocks, causing her to moan. I missed her so fucking much.

"This is my way of expressing gratitude, husband?" She smirks, her fingers tracing the contours of my face.

I chuckle, "From the beginning, I have been captivated by your wild side, Wifey."

"Then gear up to see my wildness more." She whispers, trailing kisses along my jawline, making my heart race.

She unfastens my shirt buttons and starts placing kisses on my bare chest, driving me insane with each tender touch. I groan her name. Experiencing her lips on my skin fills me with pure satisfaction.

She bites down on my chest, and that's enough for me. With her move, my desire peaks. I grab her hair and switch our positions, now she is under me. We both gaze into each other's eyes intensely, desire clearly visible in our eyes.

After a long year, I'm going to have a sexual encounter with her. I can't explain how much I've missed this woman. I can't wait to claim her mine again with my ways.

Grabbing her face, I whisper, "I missed you, my love," before capturing her lips in a passionate kiss, reigniting the flame that has been asleep for far too long.

As we devour each other's lips, forgetting about the entire world, our hands roam all over each other's bodies, and my hardness rubs against her crotch. I'm throbbing for her inside my trousers.

As we break the kiss, she looks at me with desire in her eyes, her voice a sultry whisper, "Steve, take me as yours. I've longed for this moment."

I respond, my voice husky with longing, "You're mine, Grace, always have been." I trail kisses down her neck, savouring the taste of her skin.