Chapter 52 Where are you, Wifey?

The next morning, I stand under the shower, aroused as the memories of the incomplete sex with my wife flood my mind.

It's been a year since I entered her, and I have been missing the sensation of being inside her.

With the twins, I don't know when I get the chance to claim her as mine again.

My eyes widen in shock as someone holds my hardness from behind.

Before I can turn around to see, the sexy voice of my wife reaches my ear, "Now it's my time to tease you, husband." She bites my earlobe, rubbing my hard-like rock dick in a teasing motion.

Although I'm so hard right now, the thought of twins enters my mind.

"Where-where are twins?" I ask her with great difficulty as she drives me crazy.

"Don't worry, Olivia is taking care of them." She reassures me before turning my face towards her and capturing my lips in a passionate kiss under the shower.

Devouring her lips, I turn towards her and then press my naked body with hers. The water cascading over us igniting our desires.

I can't resist any longer to feel her clenching around me. The desire to be inside her, to feel her warmth, becomes overwhelming.

I grab her soft, wet breasts in both hands, eliciting a moan from her as I pinch her nipples.

Fuck! I miss this woman so much.

In haste, I pin her wet body against the cold title, and as I press my body against hers, I feel her hard nipples on my chest.

"Wifey, I can't wait to own your pussy again." I murmur in a husky voice, grabbing her face and locking my eyes with hers. I can see the same desire in her gaze.

Unable to resist any longer, I lift her against the shower wall. As she wraps her legs around my waist, I position my hardness between her legs.

"I also can't wait. Just fuck me, husband." She commands, grinding herself against me.

"As you wish, Wifey." I groan, thrusting fully into her, gripping her hair with both hands.

"Steve..." She closes her eyes, moaning my name in a way that heightens my desire.

It feels like heaven being inside her.

I move within her, groaning with rapture. It's a pure pleasure, the way her skin tightens around me. Her moans escalate, and she digs her nails into my skin.

My thrusts become rougher and my grip on her wet hair tighter. With my every plunge, our pendants entangle, and her moans mingle with the sound of the running water. Finally, we both are reclaiming what we've both been yearning for.

Suddenly, Olivia comes to mind who is taking care of twins outside. So I stifle her moans with my palm, giving her hard shots while holding her butt with my free hand.

The rhythm of our bodies matches the cascading water. Our eyes are closed, and we're utterly lost in the passionate moment.

After a year, having her feels like the first time. Opening my eyes, I stare at her face; her eyes squeezed shut, her moans stifled by my palm, her hair soaked and tousled, and her face glistening with moisture. She looks tempting, completely ruined by me.

The only thing missing is her intense gaze while I claim her as mine.

"Look into my eyes, Wifey," I command in a soft tone, and she immediately opens her eyes and fixes her intense gaze on me.

Witnessing the way her eyes roll when I hit her directly on her G-spot, I feel incredibly lucky.

"Grace." After removing my hand from her mouth, I murmur against her lips, my voice a low growl. "I missed you so much."