Epilogue

Steve's P.O.V.

Two Years Later

"Look here, my little angels." Grace's voice catches Evan, Giana, and my attention, and we look at her.

I brush Giana's long brown hair as she sits on my lap, absorbed in playing with her doll. Evan stands behind me, wrapping his arms around my neck, while Grace diligently works on her daily blog with the same enthusiasm as every day.

"Mama..." Evan walks over to Grace and jumps into her arms.

She giggles, kissing his cheek before turning the camera towards them. "Say hi to my followers, Evan."

"Hi, Mama's followers." Evan waves at the camera, beaming. "Keep showering love on her because she is pretty and the best mama."

"Aww... my baby. You are Mama's best son." Grace chuckles at Evan's sweet words, her eyes shimmering with love as she holds him close.

"Mama, I'm also your best son." Giana pouts at them, causing us to laugh.

"Princess, Evan is our best son, and you are our best daughter," I explain, tucking her hair with the unicorn hairpin.

She looks at me with her tiny blue eyes filled with sadness, her fingers playing with the button on my shirt. "Why not son, Daddy?"

"Dumbo, because you're a girl," Evan says as Grace settles down beside us, taking him in her lap.

"Daddy... Mama... scold Evan. He's again calling me dumbo." Giana complains to us.

"Evan, be nice to your sister." As I give a stern look to Evan, Giana sticks her tongue at him.

"Sorry, Sissy. I didn't mean it. You're not a dumbo." He apologises instantly, realising his mistake.

Grace wraps her arms around him, pulling him into a tight hug. "It's okay, sweetheart. We all make mistakes. The important thing is to learn from them and be kind to each other." As she explains lovingly, running her hand in Evan's hair, I just gaze at her with love in my eyes.

Grace has come a long way, from being a manipulative woman to being the loving and compassionate mother she is today. Each day, my love for this woman grows.

"I forgive you, Evan," Giana utters softly, planting a kiss on his cheek.

Evan smiles, hugging her. "Thanks, Giana. You're the best sister ever."

Grace and I exchange a loving glance, admiring the bond between our children. Despite their occasional squabbles, it's heartwarming to see how much they care for each other.

Grace looks up at me, her eyes filled with love. "We're so lucky to have them, aren't we?"

I simply nod, unable to find the words to express just how grateful I am for everything we have.

***

After getting ready for the office, I come downstairs and find my wife making pancakes for our kids while they are playing with their grandpa in the garden.

She is decked up in a simple yellow dress, her hair tied up messily in a bun, and no makeup, yet she looks so pretty that I feel like I'm the luckiest man alive to have her as my wife.

After walking over to her, I wrap my arms around her waist from behind, nuzzling her neck. "You look so beautiful, Wifey."

"You always say this, Mr Grey," she responds, chuckling. "And move away. You're turning me on."

"Really?" I place soft kisses on her neck, gliding my one hand up her thighs into her dress. "I haven't even started yet."

"Steve, please." She murmurs, as I caress her crotch over the fabric of her undies with one hand, sliding down my other hand into her bra.