Chapter 58 The Live Session

Grace's P.O.V.

It's been a few days since Steve has been forcing me to do a live chat on Instagram, but I have been delaying it. Finally, today I've decided to do this. I settle down on the sofa, setting the phone on the tripod in front of me.

Steve takes my hand in his and squeezes it slightly. "You can do this, Wifey. Don't be nervous. Your followers will accept you with open arms. Trust me." As he reassures me, I smile at him before resting my head on his chest, silently thanking him for supporting me.

After kissing my hair, he stands up. "Now Wifey, you go live. I'm just coming after taking a quick shower." As I nod, he leans in and kisses my lips. "All the best, Wifey. I know you're going to rock it like always."

I smile at him before turning my attention towards my phone as he leaves to take the shower.

"You can do this, Grace. It's just a live chat. Just be yourself." I murmur to myself and take a deep breath before finally tapping on the phone screen.

Three, two, one, and I'm live on Instagram. The screen fills with shocked expressions and hearts as my followers start tuning in. I take a moment to compose myself before speaking to the camera.

"Hey everyone, it's been a long while since I've come Live on Instagram. I just want to start by saying I'm sorry for disappearing without explanation." I pause, feeling a lump form in my throat as I gather my thoughts.

"Guys, I want to admit something. I left social media because of my past mistakes. I was afraid to come back, afraid of facing judgment and criticism. But my husband, Steve, encouraged me to follow my passion again, and with his support, here I am." I smile, feeling a wave of gratitude towards Steve for being there with me.

As I continue speaking, I can see their comments filled with expressions of surprise and admiration. It's both humbling and overwhelming to see their reaction.

Suddenly, the bathroom door opens, and Steve steps out, dressed in black jeans and a white shirt. As I look at him, my heart skips a beat at the sight of him. Why does this man always look so hot that I feel like breaking all the buttons of his shirt and kissing every inch of his skin? Why?

Focus on Instagram Live, Grace!

He gives me a warm smile, his eyes sparkling with pride. Without saying a word, he walks over to me and places a gentle kiss on my cheek, shocking both me and my followers.

Fuck! Steve is full of surprises. I just stare at him in disbelief; the person who wasn't ready to take even a photo with me for my Instagram post in the past. He just kissed me when millions of people were watching us. I feel like I'm dreaming with open eyes.

As I look into his eyes, I see nothing but love and support. I always wonder, what did I do to get this man?

Chuckling at my expression, he gives me a playful wink before heading towards the balcony. I watch him go, feeling a surge of affection towards him for believing in me and pushing me to be my best self.

As I turn back to the camera, I feel grateful for Steve's unwavering support and encouragement. With him by my side, I know I can overcome any obstacle and pursue my dreams fearlessly.

I notice the comments flooding in with love and support.

"You both look so cute together."
"Wow! Best couple."
"I missed you both."

I smile at the screen, feeling overwhelmed by the outpouring of love from my followers. "Thank you, guys, for all the love and support. It means the world to me."

Connecting with my followers is what I truly love, and I missed it. I'm glad Steve pushed me to do this.

Then, a follower asks about our separation, and I pause, thinking how much to reveal. "I know many of you are curious about my personal life, and I appreciate your interest," I begin, choosing my words carefully. "But some things are private, and I hope you can understand that. What I can tell you is that Steve and I are living happily together now, with our two little bundles of joy."