Chapter 21 Just kiss me, Steve!

The next day,

As I see Grace leaving the mansion, I inquire, "Where are you going?"

"Remember our deal from yesterday? We decided not to interfere in each other's lives." As she reminds me, I roll my eyes.

"Anyway, I'm going to see my father. He's going on a business trip," she informs me.

As I notice my father watching us, I suddenly grab Grace by the waist and pull her close, which takes her by surprise.

I comment in a playful tone, "I'll miss you, my wife." I nuzzle her neck and whisper in her ear, "Dad is watching us," before releasing her, grinning.

She responds, playing along, "Aww... I'll come to meet you in the office when I'm free."

She places a kiss on my cheek, and as my father leaves, I push her away and leave from there.

Jace's P.O.V.

At night, as I chat with Zara on WhatsApp, I ask her.

Me: How do you want to be your first night, baby?

Zara: What do you mean?

Me: That it should be gentle or rough? How have you imagined it to be?

Zara: To be honest! I imagined it to be rough and wild.

She replies with a blushing emoji.

Me: Tell me all the details, Zara!

Zara: I want my wrists to be tied up behind my back and to be taken roughly from behind.

Me: That's wild. Get ready, Zara, because I'm going to fulfil this fantasy of yours soon.

Zara: I can't wait, Jace.

I reply to her, smiling.

Jace: See you soon, baby.

Steve's P.O.V.

The next morning,

I wake up stretching my body. As I sit in bed and my gaze shifts to the balcony, I can't take my eyes off the sight of Grace standing outside the pool in her swimsuit.

Damn, she's so fucking hot!

I can't deny that her alluring body and beauty draw me in. However, I've always wished for her to have a good heart too.

She enters the pool, and my gaze remains fixed on her milky white skin. Compelled by some invisible force, I rise from my bed, and my legs carry me toward her as if she holds a magical sway over me.

I reach the balcony, gazing only at her.

As she notices my presence, she stops swimming and gives me a teasing smile.

"Do you want to join me, Mr. Grey?" She asks in a husky voice, further igniting my desire with her seductive tone.

"Why not, Mrs. Temporary Grey?" I respond, taking off my vest with a touch of seduction. She now ogles at me with the same desire that I have for her.

I dive into the water and stand in front of her in the middle of the pool, fixing my intense gaze on her.

"Am I that irresistible that you can't take your eyes off me?" She asks, moving closer to me and tracing her fingers on my face with a smirk on her lips.

"Yes, you're irresistible, Mrs. Grey. That's why you were under me on our first night." I respond, pulling her towards me, my hands firmly gripping her waist as we stand in the water. Our lips are now inches apart, and we can feel each other's warm breath on them.

She's really getting on my nerves and messing with my head like she's cast a spell on me!

"It means you're admitting it, Mr. Grey, that you can't resist me?" She questions in a husky, low voice, igniting an even stronger desire within me.

My fingers sweep her wet hair behind her ear, and I caress her wet lips against mine, murmuring, "Yes"

My body shivers at the touch of her lips, and I instinctively grab her hips, pulling her closer. The contact between my arousal and her sends a direct surge of pleasure, eliciting a moan from her. She grinds against me, bringing a smile to my face.

"Are you also admitting that you can't resist my allure, Mrs. Grey?" I ask, moving my face slightly away from hers with a teasing smile.

She demands, "Stop talking and just kiss me, Steve."

Her words convey her desire, matching my own.

As I press my lips against hers, she wraps her leg around my waist and my hand shamelessly explores her bare back. We devour each other's lips as if our lives depend on it and we're fulfilling a craving that seems to have existed since birth.

As our kiss breaks, with one hand, I grab her hair before pulling her head back to attack her neck. Simultaneously, my other hand unties the knot of her bralette. After sucking water from her neck and shoulder, I kiss her collarbone.

She emits soft moans, grasping my hair as I knead her tits above the fabric before taking her skin between my teeth. I give her a bite on her neck, and she lets out a pleasurable sound.

To soothe the pain, I kiss where I bit her. As my hands play with her nipple, I lean down and open the knot of her swimsuit strap with my teeth.

My lips trail towards her cleavage, and I completely immerse myself in it, forgetting about our marriage contract that restricts us from being physically intimate.

However, as the reality hits me hard, I pull away, realising I can't let her take control over me again. I don't want to regret it like the first time.

"What happened?" She asks me, narrowing her brows in confusion.

"Did you forget about your rules, which you added to our marriage contract?" I retort in a stern tone, frustrated with the sexual attraction I have for her.

"I made the rules, and I can change them. We've already broken the rule of interfering in each other's lives. So why not this, especially when we both desire it, Steve?" She questions me in an irritating tone.

"No, I don't want it. I'm not like you, that I just want a physical relationship." I respond in anger.

I wonder, what type of girl is she?

"So, what were you doing a few minutes back when you didn't want me? You liar." She taunts me, grabbing my hair and pulling me closer. As she brushes her lips against mine, our wet upper bodies press together.

"You know, Steve, denying your desires won't make them disappear. And deep down, you want me as much as I want you." She whispers against my lips, driving me insane, our proximity awakening my hidden desires.

But I can't fall into her traps and evil plans.

"You want to know the truth. So listen, I want you, but for this, I hate myself and regret that night when I had sex with you." I yell at her.

"Fine! Go to hell." She yells back, withdrawing away from me and turning around to leave.

She steps out of the pool with grace, water cascading down her glistening body. I'm left standing in the pool, the cool water doing little to cool the heat within me.

I notice the tattoo on the side of her waist, proclaiming, 'I'm the fire.' This is perfect for her because indeed, she is a force, unpredictable and scorching.

Then my eyes fall on her enticing round buttocks, a perfect fit for my hands. Her tempting body has aroused my desire more, which is difficult to control.

Why am I controlling it? Forget all these traditional rules and fulfil your desires when she also wants them. What's the problem, Steve? She is your wife.

I immediately come out of the pool and rush after her as she walks to the room. As I spank her buttock, she turns around with a shocking expression.