Chapter 30 Not A Good Addiction

Steve's P.O.V.

Days pass by, and despite my attempts to deny any emotional attachment, I'm well aware that strong feelings for her have taken root deep within me.

Now it's only a week remaining of our contract marriage, and it kills me because I want to keep her forever in my life. However, I know our relationship is meant to end one day. Grace and I, we've different personalities, and we'll always clash with each other, so it's better for both of us to be part away after a week.

In these months of our contract marriage, I have also come to know that Grace has a good heart which she hides from the world. I want to know everything about her but control myself because I don't want to come close to her as it'll hurt me more when she leaves.

After dinner, we come to the terrace for a walk, but like always, we end fucking each other. I just can't resist her. She's the first woman who has such a powerful hold over me, making me lose control.

I ram into her with vigour, her hands pinned on the wall, her dress raised, her undies sided, and her legs apart.

"Oh, fuck... I'm getting habitual of you fucking me, Steve..." she moans as I give her hard thrusts.

"Same here, Grace." I groan, pulling out of her and entering her with full force.

As I leave her hands, she wraps them around my neck and moans in my ear. "Oh... Steve, you're becoming my addiction."

After listening to her words, the realisation hit me hard that we're seriously getting addicted to each other, and it's not good.

"And it's not a good addiction because we have to be separated after a few days," I whisper, my expression serious as I pull away from her.

"That's why I want you to keep fucking me, Steve. Just don't stop..." she demands, grinding herself against me.

"This will be our last encounter," I state, jabbing into her, clutching her thighs, causing her to moan loudly.

***

"Grace, we're getting addicted to each other for sex. I think we should stop this." I tell her as I stand holding the railing after our wild encounter under the sky full of stars.

"Steve, it's only a week left. Let's not waste a single second." She winks at me as she stands beside me.

I turn towards her. "You're not getting it, Grace. This should stop."

"Do you really want this, Steve?" She questions, opening the button of my jeans, and fixing her intense gaze on me.

Seriously! This woman is always ready to seduce me, and I like it. However, now this should really stop.

"Yes... We should stop." I respond, keeping my voice grim.

"Really?" She kneels in front of me and yanks down my jeans in a swift motion, freeing my hard shaft.

"Yes... please.." I groan as she strokes me.

"What please, Steve?" She asks, her eyes glinting with mischievous.

"Stop, please..." I groan louder as she squeezes my balls.

"If you really want this to stop, so push me away and go downstairs."  Her gaze is fixed on me, but her hand does it work.

I want to push her away, but my body betrays me.

"I'm taking it as a no that you don't want to stop this in between us." She takes me in her mouth, causing me to throw my head and clutch her hair.

Fuck! This feels so incredible, but I need to stop this.

I push her away and come downstairs to take a cold shower.