Chapter 11 - Wand to your head, which one?

"I can't believe he choked you. If I see him I'd push my wand deep into his nose," Imelda kept going on. 

I had finished retelling her everything, changing a few wordings that were exchanged between me and him. I told her that I insulted him and his friendship with Ominis that caused him to be violent. And I left out the use of the Imperius Curse.

"And then he kisses you? A psychopath," Imelda went on. "And then there is Garreth?" she throws her hands into the sky and contorts her face as if bitting into something sour with a stiffed laugh. 

I couldn't help but smile at the absurdity. 

"Ok, wand to your head, which boy do you choose?" she asks.

I paused, dumbfounded by the question. 

"I...what?" I couldn't find the words let alone thoughts. 

"Wand to your head, which boy do you choose?" she repeated louder with a laugh. 

"I don't know, I barely really know-" I laughed trying to think.

"Oh come on!" she interrupted me. 

"The sweet release of death," I shook my head, laughed and looked at her. 

She rolled her eyes at me. 

"I'll tell you when that changes" I added trying to satiate her question. 

She took her pocket watch to look at the time.

"Do you want to go?" I asked her gently, ready to remain sitting if she was so inclined. 

She sighed. "Yeah. It's almost lunch time anyways." 

We stood up and brushed off the dirt and grass and made our way back 

_____

Making the last corner to the Great Hall I saw Nerida again with a group of students go inside. Imelda froze and I grabbed her sleeve.

"I'll be next to you, we'll avoid her," I whispered. 

We slowed down and trying to get a bit of more distance. 

"Lilith is that you?" 

I turned my head to see Ominis with Sebastian. 

I could even feel Imelda being taken aback by him. 

"Hello Ominis," I greeted him. Sebastian stood without any indication of stir.

"Care to join us for lunch?" Ominis asked. 

"I'm with Imelda," I tried to politely decline. 

"Well,  I believe the great hall has taken into account all Slytherins attending lunch," he brushed me off confused why I wasn't saying yes. "I'm sure we wouldn't mind her joining."

"Imelda," Sebastain greeted her.  

She couldn't stop but sigh at him. I was thankful she sometimes was like this to everyone without much reason. 

"Right, of course," I gave up and we all walked into the hall to sit down. 

There was an awkward silence between the four of us. 

"I heard yesterday the Quidditch match had an altercation," Ominis finally said.

I could visibly see Sebastian's eyes turn cold. 

"Someone doesn't take into account the capacity of their strength," Imelda shot back, most likely wanting to reference his anger towards me outside the pub.