famous birthdays

NALANI WESLEY actress, singer, model

NALANI WESLEY
actress, singer, model

BIRTHDAY                            BIRTH SIGN
15.04.2004                                 Aries

BIRTHPLACE                       AGE
Paris, France                              19

#10                                              ★ Boost
Most popular                       

ABOUT
Italian-American actress, singer and model who attracted a large audience with her role as Vivienne Moore in the Netflix-Series Outerbanks. She brings out Music and attends fashion shows as a global ambassador for Dior, Versace and Chanel.

BEFORE FAME
She began uploading covers to songs like Just a little bit of your heart by Ariana Grande or Womanizer by Britney Spears. She even appeared on Ariana Grande's Music Video to her Hit-Song God is a woman back in 2018.

TRIVIA
She has won three Grammy Awards and multiple VMA, AMA and Nickelodeon Awards. Her Debut album debuted on #1 Billboard 100 and her last album POiSON has reached 800 Million streams in just two weeks.

FAMILY LIFE
She is the Daughter of the famous Hollywood star Angelina Jolie and actor Paul Wesley. She also got two sisters, Naia Wesley and Maven Wesley.

ASSOCIATED WITH
In February 2022, the young actress has been spotted by fans while chatting with the American Influencer, Vinnie hacker which led to many speculations. The rumours were shut down immediately by the young star herself.
Finally, in June 2022, the young actress and the British Rapper Central Cee, have confirmed their 3 month relationship. The couple has parted their ways in May 2023.

POPULARITY

Most popular                            #10
First name nalani                    #1
April 15 actress                       #2
Actress born in Paris              #1
Last name Wesley                  #2

- 💞
FEEL  FREE TO IMAGINE THE SISTERS THE WAY U WANT THEM TO LOOK LIKE
(don't forget to comment 😜)